3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PeaJI4eJI 13.11.19 04:49 am

Best auto (Need for Speed: Heat)

Actually the question who was playing what cars some of the best in the game or what should upgrade,and what to score?
18 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 13.11.19

PeaJI4EJI
Those who have power can be overclocked to the max (any oil CT) is to evade the cops by night.
On the SUV I put the Corvette (bonus for Deluxe which). He has a ground clearance of 1 cm, but it tears all off-road... Nonsense, but the game is nonsense, so forgivable.
For drift Nissan 370, the settings exactly in the middle of the square. In General, for drifting any car will fit, importantly 100% driftaway not to do it, otherwise don't move out, spinning in one place to be. In General, the ideal is 70% drifting, 30% highway. Something like this. Again - any machine will do.
For racing use the Plymouth Barracuda, its the same I use for night racing (because muscle).

S
Stanislav Rozhnov 13.11.19

Nissan Skyline R32 drift ratio. (very easy to keep the right angle for a very long time, almost without losing speed, the machine is responsive and obedient) and the best for overclocking among all (1.8 sec)

P
PeaJI4eJI 13.07.20

I personally in the beginning(if by the principle race on asphalt)LOTUS gone, due to the fact that his acceleration was the most ,and also liked cars which have been given for free(for ultimate ed.) ie of course the Corvette,well below the Lamborghini hurricane yet,because it still left open somewhere in the 25-30 cars last.

J
JesToko 13.07.20

Yes, in the beginning of the LOTUS is good next is a matter of taste, I for drifting NISSAN 350 and 370, for vnedorozhe H6M BMW and Land Rover Defender, and for racing I use the Acura NSX, Audi R8,Lamborghini Aventador,Nissan GTR Premium well, where do without Ferrari. In the game you can zakljuciti everything as I want, I want a V8 engine with 700 kabiligi in the ancient Volvo Amazon,here you will get

J
JesToko 13.07.20

M
Makar Zabaronok 13.07.20

Nissan advise in life and get a good auto, in the game the same))

D
Dex Starr 13.07.20

Porsche 911 RWB and the old Golf GTI ' 88 that, if
all hypercar dryuchat

R
R3F13X 13.07.20

On the Internet write that RSR again the fastest car? Only the Lancer for best acceleration maybe to compete with him, but it turns faster RSR. Right?

a
anuunahh 13.07.20

Suggest to try out the Ford GT and Ferrari F40 for online. Yes, they still do not reach a bit to rsr, but very very good. In the single I think you can buy and ride what your heart desires.

A
Ab7inth 13.07.20

For drifting the Nissan Skyline R32 topcik to race Corvette Grand Sport. With the SUV still undecided. The settings in the corner to 50/50.

N
Nurlan Kurakov 13.07.20

I have a Rx7 drift 3 stars easy

I
ItsPluto 13.07.20

Friends have encountered such a problem before 911 rwb online all who could were destroyed, but as connected to the online owners PS I do not know how to go faster , the same 911 went away from me, even on the line we poidee should stay on one distance , but no, he was always distant. Pumping full. Tried on other wheelbarrows all the same , the 911 gt3 overtake, overtake mclaren p1 gtr. What to do ???

D
Dismasss 13.07.20

ItsPluto
The same thing, found a solution?

I
It cant be for nothing 16.02.21

Nobody wrote about Reger, he has the highest maximum speed.

S
SonyK_2 16.02.21

It cant be for nothing
It cant be for nothing wrote:
Nobody wrote about Reger, he has the highest maximum speed
Maybe at that time they did not have it. And yes, the car is good.
Spoiler

e
er236 20.08.22

SonyK_2 Hello everyone. For me, that's better. Well, everyone has their own preference for racing.

e
er236 20.08.22

S
SonyK_2 20.08.22

er236
er236 wrote:
...For me, it's better...
The taste and color... When I played, I didn't bother much. Passed, deleted the game and forgot. Maybe someday (if I want to play again) I'll try this car... ;)