3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jack7on 30.11.21 12:11 am

Bug with assignment to plants! (Fallout 4)

In general, I have people for whatever I assign them (Corn, Mutafrukt, Toshku, Carrot ....) for some reason are assigned only to one plant, and not to many! Who faced how to fix this ?! Although the woman that at first serves a dozen of watermelons in Senchuari, tried to reassign it to other plants, does not help, and can serve a lot of watermelons
7 Comments
Sort by:
f
forkiller 30.11.21

Jack7on Walk through the
plants first in workbench mode. Maybe there is already an appointment. Green - assigned. Red - not assigned or simply not enough human resources, though, xs. Maybe green means that there are human resources that can be assigned. As far as I understand, if new settler women come to your village, they are automatically engaged in grub.

v
vatsonification 30.11.21

Jack7on
Assign to the plant that is not being maintained (red icon in build mode). If in the construction mode you hover over a settler, then all the objects that he serves will be highlighted. In general, assigning a settler to one plant, it turns out that he will still serve several, including the one to which you assigned him, i.e. he will be engaged in agriculture. It seems that it is impossible for the settler, say, to be engaged in security and, at the same time, also in agriculture.

E
EMPs 30.11.21

I don’t know, but as an option - the settler serves the nearest plants, maybe you placed them too far away?

r
rosomaha7 30.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
And closer to the house where the settler lives.

D
DONguan345 29.10.22

Jack7on's
problem is not that he's dumb and newbie, but something else. I myself have been playing folych for 4 years, but I just now encountered such a problem. this is at least in the Steam version, a pirate is a pirate.

G
Great Aladdin 17.11.22

DONguan345
Pirates are much more stable than the Steam version. I speak from experience.

l
longerr2007 17.11.22

Great Aladdin
From what experience?