3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BelaShooter 30.11.21 12:11 am

Paladin Dance. (Fallout 4)

I came to the station, helped the paladin, went for the engine with him, found the missing warriors of the brotherhood, joined the brotherhood, I am a novice. How to raise the rank in the brotherhood and how to take dance as a partner? He doesn't want to talk, he's always busy.
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Selezen 30.11.21

BelaShooter
The plot go a little there will be a pleasant surprise you will understand everything)

S
Stenos 30.11.21

roma1397 Does the
plot mean a quest to find a child?

H
Hireidan 30.11.21

and on my quest SHADOW OF STEEL everything broke. There, upon arrival, in theory, I should talk to the captain - the conversation script is launched from the side of Dance, but this captain, damn it, is not just on the index.

R
Roman Selezen 30.11.21

Stenos
Yes, after you find your wife's killer)

T
TIRASS 30.11.21

If you join the brotherhood, can you forget your settlement?

T
TIRASS 30.11.21

And here again. Has anyone tried to take control of the rebels or what? minipolice :)

R
Robik bobik 30.11.21

TIRASS
no. with your settlement there will be all the rules, no matter who you give preference.

T
TIRASS 30.11.21

OK! THX!

m
mcbrut 30.11.21

Is there an enclave in this part?

P
POTIMON 30.11.21

and where is his room ???

N
NoSkillPlay777 30.11.21

Is it necessary to complete the main plot to open the paladin and us as a companion? I read somewhere that it is necessary to complete his quest and the quests of his assistants, then he will be with us

A
Artorius1 30.11.21

Yaevin93 Complete the
quest where you have to kill mutants from a helicopter on Pridven. The Negro will be available for dialogue.

T
The dumpling is kind 30.11.21

So I learned the truth about Dance ... And I am tormented by questions. Well, the developers did not think it through to the end, of course. But I can't think to forbid myself XD
SpoilerHere are the synths, similar to people, EPTA. How does their hair grow? Dance is bearded with a long hair, plus even a scar on his face. And what about their natural needs, sorry? So many inconsistencies.

V
Vlad101994041 30.11.21

mcbrut
There is armor of the Enclave! But they themselves were not there
I remember that they were in parts 1, 2 and 3