3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnItalianoVero 30.11.21 12:11 am

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Problems

GG perfectly performs multi-kill with brass knuckles, and, for example, with a cane - rarely (out of 4-5 enemies, 2-3 will be highlighted at the same time, regardless of their distance to me)
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
solo837 30.11.21

At the same time, it is not necessary for them to be highlighted. Just hit one and get it stunned, but don't kill. Let it stand like grass. Then you switch to the second and the same. Then his aunt, the fourth. And when everyone is stunned, you come up to beat one and he himself makes a multi-murder.

s
solo837 30.11.21

The main thing here is not to rush so that the stunned enemies are not accidentally finished off.

v
vetal8560832 30.11.21

solo837
Even if all 4 are in a dying state, but only 2 are highlighted, then only two will be multi-kill.
UnItalianoVero
This problem (according to my assumptions) is not weapon dependent. This really pisses me off, because I'm trying to knock out the line for multi-murder of four, and it often dulls. The only thing is to always stay close to them - the more chance of success, from behind or from the front - does not matter. You can still spin on the spot, it helped me))

C
Camper88 30.11.21

The easiest way to do multi-kills is in fight club. I did them all there.