3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IzmdI 30.11.21 12:11 am

How do I drag and drop food on the base? (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone. I have already accumulated a lot of people in Senchuari, I decided to remake the base, expanding it. I redid everything, I killed a lot of time, and then I took up the power resources, but they do not react. Not even stand out. Accordingly, it is impossible to transfer them to another place. Only those to which the settlers are not assigned, but there are only 2 of them,
stand out . What to do, how to drag these stupid Toshka and Mutafruits to another place?
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindly 30.11.21

Katoteshikumei
Such a glitch sometimes happens. Redirect villagers from the garden to other tasks

f
forkiller 30.11.21

Katoteshikumei
So reassign the settlers to other works. In the end, just plant new ones! Fortunately, the seeds of all these mutafruits and potatoes can be collected at every corner. In general, I planted whole plantations on the Eburnetti farm so that later, if I equip new settlements, I would have a source of all these seeds of carrots, watermelons, potatoes, pumpkins, etc. And it is taken out of bounds and there is always access. And the dudes then carry the hawka in transit between the villages.

I
IzmdI 30.11.21

I tried to appoint a guard to the post, for example. So the settler, who was there before, goes to weed the beds. And if it doesn't, then all the same, the plants cannot be selected and moved. Maybe they all can be simply redirected temporarily to another settlement, and then returned back?

N
Niko Sidney 30.11.21

Katoteshikumei
If you have harvested crops from the beds, then wait until vegetables and fruits ripen again. Empty root, not amenable to manipulation. So you would harvest from it and disassemble the "R" for spare parts +1 harvest. And it is worth planting a new one for just one crop unit. After all, when you plant ... the plant bears fruit immediately. This would be a "bug" that a bunch of gamers would use.