3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikita2112 30.11.21 12:11 am

Can't save some plants in the workshop (Fallout 4)

Hello. The point is this: at first he poked plants at random, and then decided to expand the garden and streamline the beds. Most plants are highlighted when hovering over them in workshop mode and can be saved in the workshop, i.e. they disappear from the garden. But some especially stubborn bushes do not light up when you hover over them, and it is impossible to do anything with them, neither move nor save. How to solve this problem?
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
david2222 30.11.21

nikita2112 delete the
object with the disable command

n
nikita2112 30.11.21

david2222 More details
, please.

n
nikishara 30.11.21

nikita2112 Have you collected
food from the bushes? Did you put them on your own, or are they natural (originally in the game)? Try to enter the bush, aim at different points of it. If it does not work, hover over the unnecessary object, open the console- [-remove] (as far as I remember). My guesses are over.

n
nikita2112 30.11.21

nikishara
Food collected, set them myself. I noticed such a thing that some bushes are highlighted when you are not aiming at them, but somewhere to the side, or even when you are standing with your back to them (the name of the bush appears on the right and at the bottom of the menu). But around these I ran around and they do not stand out. Okay, I'll try it through the console.

n
nikishara 30.11.21

nikita2112
Hah, well then these are already bugs. And if they do not stand out, then most likely it will not be possible to remove them using the console.

n
nikita2112 30.11.21

The problem was solved through multiple loading / saving. After each load, 1 bush was available for disassembly. I parsed it, saved it, loaded this save and parsed another one. It's just that the bushes are valuable and rare, I didn't want to remove them.

N
Niko Sidney 30.11.21

nikita2112 there was the
same problem, wait until the crops appear on the plants and everything will pass if you harvested them before replanting there will be such a bug

n
nikita2112 30.11.21

Niko Sidney
As I understand it, you can select only those bushes that are cultivated by the settlers, and the rest in none. You can even plant new bushes in their place.

N
Niko Sidney 30.11.21

nikita2112
when you plant a plant, it immediately bears fruit and you can reap the harvest, but if you press "R" on it after harvesting (that is, disassemble it for parts), you will get the harvest again and it would be a "bug", I think about this developed steamed, did not and did so that if you harvested, then forget about any manipulations with the plant until the harvest ripens on it again.