3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 30.11.21 12:11 am

New Nvidia Drivers 359.00 for Assassin's Creed Syndicate Discussion (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Hello to all the maniacs of the legendary series :), again the yubiki flew by with optimization, but the hopes that Nvidka will give the toy comfort with the help of brand new firewood. Let's discuss whether the toy has become better on new wood chips? :))
57 Comments
Sort by:
s
simmac 30.11.21

These drivers never change anything, in the worst case it starts to lag even more.

M
ManowaR 30.11.21

With optimization, everything is in order.

L
Lisstoman 30.11.21

ManowaR Is it okay
? Yes, the unit is more optimized than that) So in the syndicate, the graphics were also simplified ... With dozens of patches everything will be fine

S
Smoke_Shooter 30.11.21

I have a GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB SC ..... + Drava .... God the game is going great. No freezes, no lags. Optimization is great.

M
ManowaR 30.11.21

Lisstoman
Unity lagged on any settings, the syndicate at high yields 45-50 without drawdowns.

L
Lisstoman 30.11.21

Cybermeister
That awkward moment when the top card in 2015 produces 44 fps with drawdowns of up to 39)

L
Lisstoman 30.11.21

ManowaR
At first there were drawdowns in the unit, but the FPS was high. Drawdowns were removed with patches. But in the syndicate there are no drawdowns at all, but the FPS is very low, because pcss + is terribly unoptimized

S
Smoke_Shooter 30.11.21

Lisstoman
well, you have it. Personally, I have no problems with the game. The patches will be released even better. I calmly play on ultra settings)

L
Lisstoman 30.11.21

Cybermeister
No, it’s like that for everyone, either you just don’t have 980ti or you don’t play at maximum speed or in fhd)

M
ManowaR 30.11.21

Lisstoman
So cut it out) HBAO + is enough

L
Lisstoman 30.11.21

ManowaR
So I already knocked out) I got stable 60 frames (there is no difference between pcss and pcss + at all)
PS: Pcss is the quality of the shadows)

M
ManowaR 30.11.21

Lisstoman
Exactly, beguiled)

B
Bupycop 30.11.21

Lisstoman
If you believe your description, the 980 is no longer top.

T
TimKar 30.11.21

I just installed this patch and the fps actually increased by 8 points)

L
Lisstoman 30.11.21

Bupycop
So I said not even about 980, but about 980ti) And 980 is no longer top

S
Simon friendly 30.11.21

Lisstoman Apparently
playing on a calculator and complaining about "optimization"
The game is perfectly optimized, in contrast to the same Unity.
Ultra MSAA Settings 2x. 60 FPS

L
Lisstoman 30.11.21

Simon Friendly
Not a top-end computer of course) But if it's a calculator, then you have bills)))

S
Simon friendly 30.11.21

Lisstoman
Yes? Then it's strange that I'm not complaining about the optimization

L
Lisstoman 30.11.21

Simon Friendly
I'm just used to it)

V
Vladimir Platonov 30.11.21

Lisstoman
it seems to me that it is better to under-rotate the graphics and play than to make a bunch of "ultra mega lagging graphon" =)