3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShiSuzuran 30.11.21 12:11 am

Incomprehensible crap, a lump of unknown what (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Here is such a lump of unknown x .... met, did anyone else have this? Or is it worth sinning on vidyuhu (gtx 970 oc)? I'm a little afraid that this creature broke my vidyuhu.
PS I have not seen such a buggy game yet, even Unity from the first day of release was going better and there were fewer jambs than in this craft, and the graphics there were cooler, in syndicate there is not even such a trifle as traces on the ground from years, not to mention about some other cuts in graphics. The systems have grown and my vidyah with maximum speeds does not cope with the required volume, but in the same unity, the recommended ones were 780, and in syndicate 760, in theory everything should go much better. I really wanted to swear a lot, but I can't)
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShiSuzuran 30.11.21

Didn't attach right away.

a
andreyisaev 30.11.21

Interestingly, at least someone passed the face control of this game?

z
zhyk3935 30.11.21

It is similar and I have the same bullshit
Only textures all over the map can be thrown

S
ShiSuzuran 30.11.21

zhyk3935 Like
this? Continued to play, this is some kind of fierce 3.14the first time in the game this was not at all. Maybe the video card was really covered? ((

S
ShiSuzuran 30.11.21

zhyk3935
I seem to have solved the problem, disabled the MFAA parameter in the nvidia control panel and immediately this rubbish disappeared

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 30.11.21

I'm more than sure that the whole problem is in NVidia's settings. Yes, you, in general, already guessed it yourself. There were such artifacts in some games, I removed them through the NVidia config.

z
zhyk3935 30.11.21

Even cooler

z
zhyk3935 30.11.21

Even though I have AMD, but I will try to also cut it out
http://i.imgur.com/Zg9RwOE.png

S
ShiSuzuran 30.11.21

zhyk3935 After
watching your video, I realized why when you start the game they warn you about the dangers of the game, I really almost started to convulse, and my eye still twitches.

z
zhyk3935 30.11.21

ShiSuzuran
read here http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_syndicate/tech/tekstura_na_pol_karty-884781/
Right now I downloaded a new beta driver. I will write about the result and cut off the MSAA

S
Sawyer2014 30.11.21

Here's what they wrote to tech support:

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft support. I am sorry that you are experiencing visual difficulties in Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. If you have the NVIDIA Control Panel application installed on your computer, for a possible solution to the error that has occurred, please do the following:

1) Open the NVIDIA Control Panel and expand the "3D Settings" item
2) Select the "Manage 3D Settings " option ( Manage 3D Settings) and on the right side select "Program Settings"
3) In the first paragraph "Select a program to customize" (Select a program to customize) select Assassin's Creed: Syndicate and click "Add"
4) In the third paragraph, find the line "Multi-frame anti-aliasing" (MFAA, Multi-Frame Anti-Aliasing) and disable the parameter.

Helped

z
zhyk3935 30.11.21

UPD: Everything is working stably with new Drava
http://support.amd.com/ru-ru/download/desktop?os=Windows+8.1+-+64

m
miutoo 30.11.21

AMD radeon HD7670m 2 GB
Nothing works fine with new firewood (15.11.1 Beta from 16.11.2015). All the same, these textures creep in missions in all places where they please, and each time in a new place.
I put firewood before starting the game for the first time and since Thursday I have sometimes been observing amazing pictures)

g
graffad 30.11.21

On gtx 770 there is no MFAA parameter in nvidia settings, how can I remove these stripes?

S
ShiSuzuran 30.11.21

graffad
They should be, have you updated the driver for a long time? Look, maybe the parameter is called not MFAA, but "Multi-frame anti-aliasing"?

g
graffad 30.11.21

ShiSuzuran
mfaa like only 900 series

S
Shimuto 30.11.21

These artifacts "clump" due to overloading the video memory. 970 card is not 4 gigabytes of video memory, it is 3.5.
PS hmm .. I don't have such antialiasing parameter in the nvidia panel. MFAA. although vidyushka 980. hmm ...

S
ShiSuzuran 30.11.21

Shimuto The
card is loaded at 3296MB. When I initially installed the game and saw this optimized database, I lowered a couple of parameters, set just fxaa and hbao +, and pcss without ultra, because the difference between them can only be seen through a magnifying glass, well, or in 4k.
It was all about MFAA by this oath.
And it cannot be that you do not have such a parameter, I think you do not forget to update the firewood, so look better)

S
Shimuto 30.11.21

ShiSuzuran
In general, I figured it out. when SLI is enabled, this "MFAA"
alignment is simply not there :) SLI I cut it out - a setting appears ... somehow strange

S
Shimuto 30.11.21

ShiSuzuran
you have not seen what the hell is going on with the "video memory" strip in the game with sli. at low settings, it says that it consumes 4 gig out of 4 :), and when set to max, almost 7 gig out of 4. well, this is a purely visual jamb as in GTA 5.
In general, nvidia chips are wildly eating resources. at max settings and shadows "high" 60 fps, and with shadows "from nvidia" hit -15 fps.
I didn't see any difference between pcss and regular shadows at all. as for me pcss Even worse. before that, they tried to make shadows, etc. clearer, and now this "super-realistic technology from Nvidia", on the contrary, blurs the shadows while eating fps