3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ComeOnluMi 30.11.21 12:20 am

What are the advantages of villages? (Fallout 4)

Please describe in more detail what advantages they give, except for stores, since there are enough sellers in the world and fast travel to them does not cause any trouble.
Is it worth spending a lot of time and resources on their creation, what do they give?
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasha Arefiev 30.11.21

Where else to spend resources? Upgrading guns and armor doesn't cost much

f
forkiller 30.11.21

ComeOnluMi
Fan they give. Of course, you can not build anything, not develop, not invite residents. Imagine yourself as a kind of president on whom the level of happiness and well-being in the world depends. This is fun. if you are not a fan then it will not interest you. But construction and development are also good experiences. Upgrade your Persian faster

K
Kranion 30.11.21

ComeOnluMi
The main advantage is that when you get bored of monotonous boring quests, you can get stuck in one settlement for 100+ hours creating your own city, fort, farm or something cooler, but this will require resources, and you will again go to different nooks and crannies of the map for the trash, completing "monotonous boring quests" along the way.

B
BlackTea 30.11.21

Cannons, help from minutemans, if you shoot from a flare gun, and merchants in YOUR settlement drop caps on your paws (a little, but sometimes it helps).

m
my93 30.11.21

it is a pity that the NPCs themselves do not build anything and you need to build everything yourself in each settlement

C
ComeOnluMi 30.11.21

I am more interested in a garbage collection system, suppose I send five settlers to garbage collection, what exactly will they bring steel, copper, aluminum, concrete?

s
sobrichee 30.11.21

Yesterday in my settlement, a settler on guard said to me, "I am watching you a stranger." There are no more settlers in this settlement =))

f
forkiller 30.11.21

sobrichee,
I was offended when I sweat, perform blow job tasks, develop a village, build shops, plant crops, carry out lighting, then again run on blow job tasks at the level of survival difficulty, suffer, die, try again, and this pig, Preston Garvey, folded himself off powers and appointing me general, eats off his ass in my settlement. Then a new settler comes, approaches Preston and almost confesses his love for the fact that the blowjob men are doing good, thanks him and gives him some gifts. And you stand and look like a donkey. How your merits are attributed to another. Very disappointing. Almost shot a settler

p
play-cat 30.11.21

take preston with you on hikes, let him plow)

A
Abbat76 30.11.21

He's too honest. This Preston ... You can't really crawl into your pockets with him ...

l
lens_88 30.11.21

... are you interested in the material benefits of the settlements?
[SARKAZM] <- ........ Settlements for figs are not needed
................ Settlements for fun

s
solus. 30.11.21

forkiller

Here you are wrong. Any NPCs who arrive in your village and are not tied by you to any process object (for example, to the beds) are automatically engaged in garbage collection in the district. And all this rubbish gradually accumulates in your workbenches, i.e. they are useful. Small, but in the real world, from unprofessional labor, it is small;)

f
forkiller 30.11.21

play-cat
I took it a couple of times. Presston is too naive and correct, he himself admitted it. He's not the best companion. Rather, he is a good companion for the Persian who plays the correct good boy and the angel
solus.
But I didn't know that. I thought new residents, if they are not appointed, they just walk around and pretend that they are busy with something and there is no profit from them, ATP, I will know

s
saa0891 30.11.21

Money, food, water, components for crafting, I'm not talking about the fact that you can create your own house, it is very cool to furnish it, a bunch of different containers for loot, you can even make a stand for dolls, a jukebox, it's cool that you can even lighting screw it on, pointing a bunch of lamps, hang a bunch of paintings, and just construction really delivers.

f
forkiller 30.11.21

saa0891 I
subscribe to every word

A
AiSPQR 30.11.21

build your land of elves and be an important person ... at least in the game

D
Dzengrave 30.11.21

What does it take for merchants to come to a settlement? The radio tower is connected, there are berths, there is a zhranin, the defense is good, I also put the counters. The stalls are empty)

M
Malkus 30.11.21

Dzengrave
There is a simple military rule: "If there are no volunteers, I will appoint them myself."

N
Necassalmor 30.11.21

The most important benefit of your settlement is that you can send some registered letters there. Vault-tech technique from the very beginning of the game (yes, yes, he is now a ghoul), a dude from diamond city who threw a thump and sticks out from a nuclear stick)))) occupational therapy helps him. Partners, a mobile brewery. Well, I think someone else will come across, there are a lot of Easter eggs and jokes.

D
Dzengrave 30.11.21

Gentlemen, what classes can settlers be sent to? I have only found so far at the outpost, at the plantation, and, as Malkus responded, at the trade.