3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CHADREX 30.11.21 12:20 am

The save game is corrupted and cannot be loaded (Fallout 4)

The situation is as follows:

After several hours of playing, the game seems to be buggy. It is in the quest "Excavations", where a flying robot needs to break through walls. However, this is not the point, the last 6 saves have become unavailable.

Apparently, the files are not damaged, since I can safely edit the save using the program (save game editor)
You can of course start over, that is, from the working save, but this is no longer interesting.

I would like to know the reason for this bug. And if possible, fix the preservation.
The save file can be downloaded here: http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/rkI2T9jh/file.html
Maybe you will start ...
6 Comments
Sort by:
C
CHADREX 30.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Probably not put it that way, but I lost the save first, and I decided to download the program later. That is, I tried to fix the save using the program.

ps. Apparently, there is no pattern, since I loaded the last working save and everything works fine there. That is, a random bug.

By the way, here somewhere the question of closing the castle wall was asked. I don't know why they made it so complicated there, if you can use blocks:

C
CEMENTATOR 30.11.21

CHADREX
I sent you links to the solution to the issue. If you can help. then describe here exactly how.

R
RAZIEL_ 30.11.21

CHADREX Why the
heck put it on these fucking file hosting services?

R
Re-max 30.11.21

CCleaner-infection deleted the saves of the follicle ((tried to restore with the software. Found all the files, but when I put them in the folder with the saves, they do not load. Writes saying "The saved game is damaged and cannot be loaded." Is it possible to restore them?

C
CHADREX 30.11.21

RAZIEL_
And what's the difference, I'm not uploading a 1GB + file ...

R
RAZIEL_ 30.11.21

Re-max
How could CCleaner clean up my documents folder?