3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skaridi 30.11.21 12:20 am

merchants (Fallout 4)

guys. I read a couple of tips on folich 4 on the shazu and one of them: Invite merchants to your settlements - two in Vault 81. One in Goodneyborough. The rest are wandering around the Wasteland. If you meet their requirements, then they will live with you adding bonuses ... this is how and whom you can invite, is there info?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mishutka_ept 30.11.21

If you go to Cambridge from the Drumlin Diner, you will meet a merchant, she will come to your settlement.

S
Skaridi 30.11.21

Mishutka_ept it's a
little unclear exactly where to go from the diner, I stuck around the whole map, I can't find the Cambridges, respectively, in which direction to go (

S
Skaridi 30.11.21

an

M
Mishutka_ept 30.11.21

Skaridi
Well, there on the way just go south, and there should be a tradeswoman with a brahmin, she's hard to miss.
I don’t know, maybe they meet randomly on the map.

S
Skaridi 30.11.21

Mishutka_ept
and specifically about the merchants from 81 shelters and good neighborliness have info?

V
Vamsi 30.11.21

Skaridi
Apparently we are talking about the merchant Karla, she is not far from this eatery.

M
Mishutka_ept 30.11.21

Vamsi
Yes, yes, exactly.

S
Skaridi 30.11.21

so she's from banker hill, it's not that, apparently

F
Fortek 30.11.21

Vault 81 has a character named Tina, apparently she is the one implied.
SpoilerAfter you complete the quest with the cure for the mole rat disease, she will give the quest to persuade her brother to get off drugs. When you talk to her at the end of this quest, she will say that she wants to leave the shelter and you can invite her to join you. She seems to agree, but she still remains in the shelter, maybe I caught such a bug, or maybe some other conditions need to be met.