3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metal giant 30.11.21 12:20 am

Instructions for importing Ground Zeros saves into Phantom Pain pirate (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Instructions for importing Ground Zeros saves into Phantom Pain pirate (100% GZ save is on Reddit):

1-Change the 3DMGAME savepath to the original Steam path. To do this, just open 3DMGAME.ini and change "LocalStorage = true" to false

2-Savegames will now be saved in folder: C: ProgramData Steam "YOUR USER NAME IN 3DMGAME.ini" 287700

3-To make TPP read GZ savegames, just create a folder in C: ProgramData Steam "YOUR USER NAME IN 3DMGAME.ini" with number 311340, and inside it create 2 other folders: local and remote. Like This:

C: ProgramData Steam "YOUR USER NAME IN 3DMGAME.ini" 311340 local
C: ProgramData Steam "YOUR USER NAME IN 3DMGAME.ini" 311340 remote

4-Paste savegames inside both local and remote folders.

5-Job done, time to play. As soon as you get into game, you should get a message telling you about some VENOM SNAKE stuff you have won.

Sorry, I have to translate broke. Whoever needs it will translate. The main thing is that there is a way.
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeny Tymtsunik 30.11.21

Is there the other way around? From GZ (pirate) to TPP (license)?

W
Wolf Mercenary 30.11.21

Bought GZ and TPP licenses. I threw the save from the Internet to GZ, the game wrote that everything was 100% completed, I threw the save into the steam cloud. TPP gave two messages at startup: what gives me some kind of skin and some character for the base. Somehow not enough, because according to the instructions they should give me more buns.
Everything is fine or something needs to be redone, otherwise you don't want to go through the hospital several times.

I
ILIA_1992 30.11.21

Evgeny Tymtsunik I
join. I bought a PP license, but I don't have GZ in the incentive.

PS The disc should be sent tomorrow. I'm afraid I won't be able to hold out for a long time so as not to play.

S
SPR1GGAN 30.11.21

so what is there infa on the transition from pirates to litsuhu? 3DM tablet

J
JkMax 30.11.21

SPR1GGAN
There are special saving converters. Write on the internet, there will be links on the playground ...

P
Portmen 30.11.21

did everything clearly according to the instructions, but even nothing

K
Keks 30.11.21

This method doesn't work.