3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Re-max 30.11.21 12:20 am

The save game is corrupted and cannot be loaded (Fallout 4)

CCleaner-infection deleted the saves of the folch ((tried to restore with the software. Found all the files, but when I put them in the folder with the saves, they do not load. Writes saying "The saved game is damaged and cannot be loaded." Is it possible to restore them?
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solidar 30.11.21

I doubt for the future, delete this stupid program, it has not helped anyone yet, or rather, it either breaks something, and it's good if not in Windows itself (after which the computer does not enter the desktop), or free some memory from garbage, from which is neither cold nor hot. It is not for nothing that the remnants from the program remain in the registry, and are not deleted under a clean one. For there is a chance that with the complete removal of something with the help of such programs, something will break.

ps sskliner like an old grandmother who, after cleaning, removed or threw out the thing you needed from your table, thinking that it was rubbish))

R
Re-max 30.11.21

Solovat
I did not clean it badly for a miracle) I freed 30 gig. The only trouble is with the fallout (I forgot to remove the tick from the documents (

S
Solidar 30.11.21

Re-max,
I somehow forgot to remove the daws from the browser, and in the end I got a clean opera without saved passwords, pages and other things. There, of course, was my joint. But the fact remains that for the time being it will break Windows. Although 30GB is how to delete programs / games so that so much remains?

H
Hattack 30.11.21

Re-max
You don't need to crush a loaf for a program. You just need to "wisely" change its default settings, and poke gagging ticks in it anywhere ... I have been using it since the time it first appeared, and I have never noticed any jambs behind it!

S
Solidar 30.11.21

Hattack
and whoever doubts your ability to own the program. Just tell me, in the end, what are you cleaning her? file explorer?