3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atay Wolverine 30.11.21 12:20 am

The Fate of Valta (Spoilers) (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

What happened to Valta? She took Renn's remains and stayed close to the heart of the Titan, blowing up the passage between him and the Deep Paths? Or was the blast the work of the Sha-Britols? Or was Renn's remains desecrated by the sha-britols, and Valta killed by them? Or maybe Valta has come to her senses but lost her way in the Deep Paths? Who has any ideas?
3 Comments
Sort by:
s
scorg94 30.11.21

She could try to resurrect Renna, the blood of a titan could do that. If you kill Leliana in the temple of the Holy Ashes in origins, she is resurrected (Ogren in that temple claims that there is a very large and strong vein of lyrium, and the blood of the titan is lyrium). The same Leliana after the Stranger disappears if she was killed, and leaves a mysterious letter: "Lyrium's song made the thought come true. Time stopped, and the melody went somewhere else. Freedom awaits me - until I am needed."
So it can be assumed that Valta, like Leliana, became agents of the titan. And what a titan needs, we learn, at best, only in dragon age 4.

E
Evgeny Chernikov 30.11.21

First you need to understand WHAT is titanium. On account of the control of titanium through lyrium, it is very controversial. Too many questions. Red lyrium (corrupted) is not under the control of the titan, and demons and spirits can save from its effects (both lyrium and fel).

E
Except2 30.11.21

In general, hell knows, I went through the third part 4 times, and did not understand what's what. The ending is the same. The highest dragon is dead, too, and that's all. About red lyrium, nothing is clear at all.