3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sssses52 30.11.21 12:31 am

Crashes (Fallout 4)

It crashes after 1-5 minutes during the game, sometimes it crashes at the end of loading the save. What to do ?
Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 30.11.21

BzDanilka face fucking
?

B
BoB_Er 30.11.21

Does it crash without an error? Try increasing the swap file.

S
Sssses52 30.11.21

Sprintin
pirates
BoB_Er
without errors. How to increase it?

C
Cahir ODim from Steam 30.11.21

BzDanilka
Click on the "My Computer" shortcut and select "Properties". This can be done through the "Start".
Here we go to the "Advanced" tab and in the "Performance" section, click the "Options" button.
Here we also go to the "Advanced" tab, to the "Virtual memory" section and click the "Change" button.
So we got to the window we needed. Here we select the least loaded partition of the hard disk, put the switch on the "Custom size" item. We set the original size and the maximum size. Of course, you can set those parameters that you think are necessary, but the initial size should be one and a half times larger than the RAM. After everything is filled in - press the button "Set".
After we have set the paging file on one of the hard disk partitions, it can (but not necessarily) be disabled on the rest. To do this, one by one go to all the other sections, put the switch opposite the item "Without paging file" and click "Set".

That's it, we restart the computer for the changes we made to take effect.

S
Spec-Welder 30.11.21

BzDanilka a
problem in the video card drivers I advise you to install the version n older, for example 347.25

S
Spec-Welder 30.11.21

BoB_Er the
paging file will give nothing

A
AT_Sagor 30.11.21

BzDanilka
Isn't there enough RAM? In the system requirements, the minimum is specified for 8 GB.

K
Kirill Shachnev 30.11.21

at_sagor You
can run it on 4GB, not on ultra, but you can

S
Sssses52 30.11.21

at_sagor
seems to me a lot, my game puts everything on medium-high

d
daftCAT7 30.11.21

Try to see the load on the computer, the memory load after the flight http://openhardwaremonitor.org/ there may be a problem in memory (I had crashes in Skyrim, for example at 4GB often). In addition to the game, maybe you still have a lot of Windows loaded, otherwise we love every horseradish to load at the same time. Fall 4 not a single departure in 100h

S
Sssses52 30.11.21

Spec-Welder
yes, it looks like it was in the drivers, put 347.25, it seemed like it became normal

S
Spec-Welder 30.11.21

BzDanilka
if there are brakes then set the settings to minimum

S
Sssses52 30.11.21

Spec-Welder
no, it still crashes