3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pupusechka 30.11.21 12:31 am

FPS in Arma 3 (Arma 3)

I have the following characteristics: Gtx 560.6gb ram, AMD Athlone X4 651 3GHz
But at any settings I have 22-35 fps, can I do something to keep at least 28-30 fps?
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BorodaOLD 30.11.21

Can. For example, buy yourself a top-end intel I 7 + top-end fat force. Maybe then it will help. I have I 5-3470, 16 GB of RAM and a bold 770 gtx - when vertical sync is turned on, it usually does not fall below 60 fps (at ultra graphics settings), but in cities the drop in fps is within 35-30. And this is when everything is calm - when mixing more than 8-10 bodies in the city (numerous explosions, shooting) it can drop to 17 fps. In general, IMHO, even the developed armies do not understand how the game works for them, there is a suspicion that the only important parameter is the visibility range. the rest of the settings do not affect anything for me personally. I tried to play on minimal, with a default drawing range (set on auto-settings) - nothing changes. I also turned off anti-aliasing - the difference is so insignificant that it is possible not to talk about it. A friend with a top eight-core AMD and a cross from r9 270 is the same. The only difference is that with a sharp change of day / night, it does not lag (I have a small lag of about half a second). The funny thing is that at Breaking Point, the developers somehow managed to make it so that I do not fall below 30 fps at all. A mute reproach towards Bohemia. A request to rich buratins with top I 7 - unsubscribe - how are you with FPS on ultra settings? )

D
DozoRRR 30.11.21

I have an i7 4770K fps normal only in those cases when I turn off HT and overclock the most tomatoes to @ 4.4-4.5GHz and then there are moments up to 24fps sagging. The game is just an example of optimization)) I think it's impossible to play on amd prots.

B
BorodaOLD 30.11.21

ke-ke-ke. Well I didn't buy an i7. You bring such a proud percentage of yourself home - you insert it into the system unit, you start the arm - oops! Gangman style! - and there is 30 fps in the city like everyone else, and your pathos of owning a mega-percentage suddenly tends to zero. )))

D
DozoRRR 30.11.21

BorodaOLD well, in the city I have more than 30fps, but I think it's better than playing on amd in the region of 20-25

B
BorodaOLD 30.11.21

It is certainly better. except that for the price of a top-end Intel, you can take a certain number of top-end AMD. and in normal games the difference in performance will be quite satisfactory)

D
DozoRRR 30.11.21

BorodaOLD
In this case, we are talking about the arma, and amd rests here even with its top-end processors. In principle, I took myself an i7 for such toys as arma, daze, wot, where amd is not at all capable of producing comfortable fps.

s
sevapva 30.11.21

BorodaOLD i7-4930k
processor purchased to replace the outdated one. and not for games. but in Arma 3 fps almost doubled. the video card is the same.

Y
YouCantStopMe 30.11.21

my amd has 8350 and 7970 fps 40+ stable on ultra

s
sevapva 30.11.21

on windows 10 fps has grown noticeably. not strong, but enough. the video card is certainly no longer super. hd 7950 but still ... it didn't get any worse)))

T
Toxa95 30.11.21

Armagh eats the processor very much. On my system, even the second part on the ultras in the Takistan Desert can only produce thirty frames.