3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sivka-pro 30.11.21 12:31 am

Who knows when the 1.12 patch will be released? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In this thread, I ask you to upload and share various information on the timing and description of the long-awaited patch 1.12 for our favorite game!
8 Comments
Sort by:
r
regeger 30.11.21

Sivka-pro We
haven't heard anything about the patch yet. As soon as I find out something, I will immediately unsubscribe here. And GOG will download everything automatically.

g
gloccc111 30.11.21

SP-minus
Yes, he has already become one without a garbage collector, but Richard Gear just made a throw-in.

P
Putnik_Dirar 30.11.21

It is unlikely that any patches will appear soon (IMHO). According to the developers (and a large number of gamers), critical faults have already been eliminated. Perhaps before the release of the 2nd add-on something will be flooded.

W
WarMachine2 30.11.21

In fact, a record number of patches have already been made for offline play. But mistakes in quests and searches for items would be better for them to fix as soon as possible, so as not to spoil the reputation among the players.

R
RicoChico 30.11.21

What for? I started playing with patch 1.8, and apart from rare crashes, I didn't seem to experience any more problems.
Maybe your bugs are related to the fact that the game was started from an early version?

M
Mantykora 30.11.21

why patch? so, they say, they simplified the monsters of the Hearts of stone add-on with patch 1.11, which is not good ... So Blood and Wine will come out and there will be patch 1.12.

-
-Nerevar- 30.11.21

Sivka-pro
In 2016 before the release of the next global add-on Blood and Wine. The Witcher 3 will be supplemented with plots, etc. as the developers have assured at least until 2017. This is the final part about the Witcher Geralt and they are not going to abandon the project for the next two years.

S
Sivka-pro 30.11.21

-Nerevar-
Thanks for the answer.