3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 30.11.21 12:31 am

What modifications appear in the backpack? How do you pump the barrel? (Fallout 4)

somehow I didn’t pay attention before and then decided to arrange a major cleaning in my backpack and saw that there was a huge number of all kinds of modifications hanging like: double-barreled shotgun - regular barrel, standard receiver; 10 mm pistol, reinforced receiver, etc. They look like different parts in the drawers. I thought that when I put some modification on the barrel, this device is added to my backpack. And now there are a lot of them and they weigh a lot! what is it and is it possible to sell them or make modifications of them for other fluff, or can they not be touched at all?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amir Fatkhullin 30.11.21

forkiller
These are old weapon modifications. They can be installed, sold and even safely thrown away, of course, if you don't want to go back to old modifications.

f
forkiller 30.11.21

Amir Fatkhullin
ATP, I will know, I throw them somewhere in my garage, they will suddenly come in handy, it's a pity to sell or throw out good

f
forkiller 30.11.21

Amir Fatkhullin,
and if I throw them into the workbench, can they figure it out for parts or not? there are bolts in them

A
Amir Fatkhullin 30.11.21

forkiller
No, they do not understand, but you can save, some even need to.

S
Sprintin 30.11.21

you can even take off cool fluff (well, for example, a skill is not pumped from you to craft it yourself) and bet on your own!

f
forkiller 30.11.21

Sprintin,
that is, I recently picked up a 10-mm legendary pistol from a synth and I have my own well-pumped 10-mm pistol. Can I remove all these pribluda from mine and rearrange them to the legendary one? How exactly do you do this? It is clear that only in the workbench mode, but how exactly to remove from one and put on the other?

S
Sprintin 30.11.21

forkiller
yes, just put everything standard on yours! and pistik synth tyun those spare parts.
Well, if they are both 10mm, then the parts fit.

f
forkiller 30.11.21

Sprintin
yes, they baked the same only for the legendary bun for damage there is some extra. Well, I get it! If you switch all pribluds to standard ones in the weapon workbench from the pumped-over pitch, then the modifications are somehow released and they can be washed down on another! Damn, that's what I need! just save the resources! so I wouldn’t start the legendary swing, I would just regret it)

V
Vitaly Markin 30.11.21

Old or removed modifications. When you, for example, change the sight at the barrel, the old one falls into your backpack. Moreover, the game allows you to create the barrel of your dreams, even for characters who have not pumped the "Weapon Fanatic" perk. You just find a barrel with the desired modification (for example, a silencer), twist it and put it on the barrel you need (for example, on a * variant of a weapon or a personalized one). Installing "twisted" modifications does not require skills and resources.