3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Buttercup 30.11.21 12:31 am

Some kind of finished glowing (Fallout 4)

I play at a "very difficult" level, I played 90 hours, I made very little progress in the plot, I didn't experience any serious problems with enemies, even legendary ones. But, we went, so the other day, with Presston on one minuteman case, and on the way stumbled upon one cave with a cooking point, I shot the local radar roaches and decided, therefore, to fry, suddenly a couple of ghouls would climb out on me from behind, I introduced them to my steel pumped shotgun of the school of the wolf, all the rules. I saw that there is another passage in the cave, I moved it there. And then a glowing one flies out at me and starts to mutuz, I didn't even have time to go to VATS. OK. I am trying to retreat, but he does not allow me to take a stupid step. I run around the cave and only have time to reload my weapon, swallow chemistry and inject myself with stimulants. In those moments when he disappears, I heal, he always appears behind his back and with a series of blows destroys all my hp. Sometimes Presston doesn’t usefully distract him, and I take him off the bundles in VATS, but as soon as this creature appears next to me and immediately doesn’t let me breathe with a series of its blows. The cave is narrow, the use of the Fat Man leads to the self-destruction of the Persian. I fucked up with this glowing one for about an hour and then threw it, in general, who came across, tell me the tactics with it. The minigun is not effective, the chambers run out very quickly who faced, tell me the tactics with him. The minigun is not effective, the chambers run out very quickly who faced, tell me the tactics with him. The minigun is not effective, the chambers run out very quickly
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 30.11.21

Bard Buttercup
These are minibosses, what did you want))). And so - they have a bad resistance to ballistic weapons. Minigun in hand, perk for big guns, and kick into watts. You can also use the screw to cut the circles. Oh yes, shoot at the legs, when they fall, they cannot move.
PS: you haven’t fought with the legendary claw in a small cave yet. He is level 40+. There are real 50 shades of gray.

B
Bard Buttercup 30.11.21

I manage to demolish the Mercurionio HP without any problems, the most difficult thing is not to let him in, because it’s just cranks, that’s the whole problem. And to return there later - pride does not allow

C
CEMENTATOR 30.11.21

Bard Buttercup
Well, ghouls seem to fly off the limbs quickly, and then they crawl, if there is anything left, with almost complete health. Well, it becomes easy to finish them off, even with a police truncheon. Also, because of the weakness of the limbs on ghouls, it is good to work out with explosions, a grenade or a submachine gun "Press and Pray", although they and themselves can shoot off their arms and legs when his bullets explode nearby.
If you find yourself in a terrible place where the grenades cannot turn around, then it is worth concentrating fire in the VPBX on the legs, and then on the hands.
I did this and everything worked, even once I saw an open fracture of a leg at the death claw, and wild ghouls simply moo and crawl like worms on the floor, well, they even move more on the spot. Disgusting, but there is nothing more to do with them, especially if the wild ghoul is much higher in level.

B
Bard Buttercup 30.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Yes, I tried to shoot in the limbs and in the head. Not criticized. It immediately evaporates in some kind of greenish fog and then immediately appears somewhere behind the back or in front of the muzzle, I don't even have time to press Watts. Maybe I don't have a pretty powerful weapon for him yet. The pomegranates are kotsya me more than him because it is very narrow. And I don’t have to press and pray

r
rosomaha7 30.11.21

Buttercup Bard
Vault 111 has a CRYOLATOR under lock and key.
Somewhere here I saw a video of how to get it. So take the dog there too.
On command to find a thing - they will fall on the floor not far from the dog.
And the frost of this ghoul. I + used this ~ tgm Enter = LOOKED ....

B
Bard Buttercup 30.11.21

rosomaha7 ATP
, I will try, I forgot about this cryolator in the shelter), I will get it this way, I have a perk for very complex locks so that the ball does not bother

S
Solidar 30.11.21

you can definitely return to the shelter? And then I remember when I went out from there, I decided in advance to try to go down right away to make sure I go down there again when I pump the burglary, and after pressing the hatch button, nothing happened, as if there was no electricity.

B
Bard Buttercup 30.11.21

Solovat
There is a button in the trailer next to the shelter, you press it, you run to the center of the circle and the elevator starts to descend

r
rosomaha7 30.11.21

Bard Buttercup
Yes there is her and zhmakal.

S
Strchi 30.11.21

I'm at the middle level, melee them.