3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stranger 30.11.21 12:38 am

Tank (Fallout 4)

And here I found a tank: D I don't know if it was or not. (I didn't find it in Google)

Spoiler

Now imagine if modders (or even developed ones) then introduce a similar technique into the game :)
18 Comments
Sort by:
m
mixon060491 30.11.21

Did the stranger
ride?)))

S
Stranger 30.11.21

mixon060491
If. Just a piece of iron. There is not even any loot.

i
intellligent 30.11.21

There is also another tank near the Swan Lake, where the Freedom Path begins.

k
killoglobal 30.11.21

Now imagine if modders (or even developed ones) then introduce a similar technique into the game :)
It would not be interesting to play)

S
Stranger 30.11.21

killoglobal
No, why not :) This can always be balanced) What prevents some raider with a grenade launcher from knocking out your tank? Or what prevents the same raiders from finding and restoring the tank? Well, this is at least funny :)

r
rosomaha7 30.11.21

intellligent Is
it broken too?

S
Stranger 30.11.21

rosomaha7
No damn, just from the factory!) Put the nuclear fuel and go.

i
intellligent 30.11.21

rosomaha7
Yes. Just a model. Not so armored. Similar to the one Brad Pitt had in the film, only more modern. I have no screenshots - go and see for yourself, there is a surprise nearby for the curious. Better to go there in power armor.

s
sagittariu 30.11.21

looks like a mammoth from Red Alert

S
Stranger 30.11.21

sagittariu
There is such a thing. But to me it's the Pershing mutant.

E
Eli 30.11.21

Someone already wrote, only he found a tank in another place, and I found an armored personnel carrier, and there are 3 warriors guarding it.

s
sagittariu 30.11.21

Wanderer
super duper pershing)))

S
Stranger 30.11.21

Eli
Armored personnel carriers are scattered everywhere. And then there is a service base next to Fort Hagen.

r
rosomaha7 30.11.21

Stranger
So what? at least 1 in working order, put "electro" and went ???

G
Gamer726 30.11.21

Wanderer
It would be cooler if we added a car or motorcycle))

B
Bunny 30.11.21

Yes, there is another tank next to the station, under it, like a Fryan, a killed zombie is lying -) And a little further, there is an armored personnel carrier, in which the infantry moved, a mine will go off near it, and there is a little loot in it. Bullets and a syringe, like, if memory serves.

S
Strchi 30.11.21

killoglobal
Why would you? Would be a worthy opponent if you made him not usable, stupid like a mob

S
Strchi 30.11.21

Aero
There are 2 of them, one is empty and next to it is an army helmet, the second is with a swag