3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Source105 30.11.21 12:38 am

Sunburst detail (Fallout 4)

When you set values ​​below "ultra", a "ladder" is formed at the edges of illuminated objects, and the rays themselves are of low "resolution".
Judging by the third-party screenshots and videos, this should not be the case.

Spoiler

Has anyone met something like this?
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brock samson 30.11.21

Yes, this is even better seen if you look at the sun through the colimotor sight)

M
MunchkiN 616 30.11.21

then put ultra
on ordinary eels, the decrease in the quality of the rays usually leads to the appearance of noise and artifacts.

K
Karikaturra 30.11.21

On one with soap, on the other without, what don't you like?

Z
ZlobnyDed 30.11.21

I still can't figure out the reason for one shit. With any setting, even at maximum, a kind of aura of large squares appears around the characters. This crap is not there when choosing a character, but there is when you wander around the house. Not in the shelter again. And in the wastelands that is, it is not. In Cenchuari it is almost always there, in other places it practically does not exist. What the hell? At the same time, the rest of the objects look normal.

N
Nehalim 30.11.21

ZlobnyDed
Features of the engine and jambs of developers.

Z
ZlobnyDed 30.11.21

DDock I
see, thanks

S
Source105 30.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
I don't have squares like in that topic, turning off GR is not quite a solution (while playing through the "gr on / off" console)

Karikaturra
I don't like the excessive graininess of the rays, as well as "ladders around the edges of objects that I look at against the sun