3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipway 30.11.21 12:38 am

Where to put the artillery installation? (Fallout 4)

Build an artilian rig. Where should you put it?: ???
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
david2222 30.11.21

Kipway
on the walls

K
Kipway 30.11.21

david2222
can be more specific?

D
Dobbi 30.11.21

Anywhere. Within the green circle (zone).

K
Kipway 30.11.21

Dobbi
and how much do you need to deliver? I have two pieces and nothing happens

D
Domian83 30.11.21

Anywhere but better on the wall on a nickle where the guns were.

D
Domian83 30.11.21

Kipway
They must be built in each settlement, and then throw signal checkers into the crowd of mobs.

D
Dobbi 30.11.21

Kipway
send a person to them, just select in the mode with a trowel of any pepper, press the "E" key and then on the guns and again "E", one is enough.

S
Sergey Mikhalenya, 1995 30.11.21

you need to go into the build mode and select a special item, and this cannon will be there. before that, it is better in the same mode to clear a place for it on the top of the walls.

V
Verzor 30.11.21

You can put it anywhere inside the construction zone. Then assign a person to her. It makes no sense to put more than one.

S
Stranger 30.11.21

Sonic778 As
I understand it is still there. After a volley, the artillery battery has a "recharge" time. Probably if you put 2, then they will shoot in turn => more often it will be possible to call art strikes. But I'm not sure, haven't tried it myself yet.

V
Verzor 30.11.21

Wanderer
Well, by the way, it is quite possible.
I also think that if guns from different settlements cover one square, then they shoot at the same place together. I threw a saber once - several volleys, a pause, and a few more volleys. It seemed to me that they fired from several places, but I don’t know for sure, maybe I’m mistaken.