3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PSfix 30.11.21 12:38 am

Solving the problem with a black screen at startup. (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

Hello everyone, dear friends! Found one of the solutions on the game forum.
We go into the sound - Playback - Select the playback device - Properties - Advanced - Set the 16 bit format 96000 Hz (Studio recording) - Save.
----
That's it, after that you should start the game and there should be no black screen. If the game starts in a window, just press alt + enter and play. I would be glad if I helped anyone.
----
PS I myself have been looking for a solution for a long time and found it, but the game did not live up to expectations. Good luck in battle!
21 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lebrun 30.11.21

PSfix
and helped me, ATP) nonsense to be honest, because of the sound -.-

P
PSfix 30.11.21

Lebrun
I myself did not think that only because of this the problem could be. All day I sat on the forums and looked for a solution, well, that seems to help everyone + me. But the game turned out to be boring, for a maximum of 1 week and quit. It is possible that the situation will be corrected by the release and some bonuses will be made.

I
Ivan Kuzmenko 30.11.21

About a miracle !!!!!
2 days suffered and here is such nonsense.
Thank you!!!!

v
vatsonification 30.11.21

I had no problems launching, but so far the game does not switch from windowed to fullscreen mode. Does anyone know how to fix this?

i
ibsvich 30.11.21

helped !!!

I
Isterik-54 30.11.21

PSfix,
I don't know how you achieved such success, but thank you very much for your help!)))

p
protomorf 30.11.21

Damn it! I don’t know how you managed to think of this, but ... HUGE human THANKS!
For two days I was tormented in search of a solution to this problem. I climbed a bunch of forums, reviewed the video. But nothing worked. It was already completely discouraged and decided to delete the game, and did not taste it. And then, by chance, I came across this topic.

Did as you say, and ... Magically, the game started. And it plays just fine (it started on the assembly i3, GTX650, 4 Gb RAM).

E
Eyef 30.11.21

I don't have that. Only 48,000 Hz and nothing else.
Although the zvukovuha officially has
"DAC capacity
24 bit
Maximum DAC frequency (stereo)
96 kHz"
For some reason they are not listed in the list. The sound card is not built-in, but connected to the mat. fee. And with the only official firewood. In the sense of the newer is not and will not be.

N
No Name_adin 30.11.21

WHY BITCH AH DOESN'T WORK?!?!?!?!

S
Semyon Reznikov 30.11.21

I DON'T HAVE 16 bit 96000 Hz (Studio Recording) SUCH ITEM THERE

S
Semyon Reznikov 30.11.21

what to do tell me I don’t have 16 bit 96000 Hz (studio recording) in the speakers what to do I want to play very much

P
PSfix 30.11.21

Semyon Reznikov,
what do you have? Throw a list here

P
Pavel Zaraisky 30.11.21

Didn't help = (

d
denfri 30.11.21

didn't help either

R
Raptor5032 30.11.21

Thousand devils! My gratitude immeasurable to you! True, for some reason I don't have 96k hertz, but it went like that.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 30.11.21

It sounds crazy, of course, but I'll try it anyway. It's a pity that there are a few hours left to play (for me): ((

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 30.11.21

PSfix
Eh, buddy, where have you been before?) Thank you very much for your advice, finally played! True, it slows down, but nothing, these are trifles))

F
Fung 30.11.21

It didn't help, ska curves are developed

Y
Yaroslaw92111 30.11.21

Guys it didn't help me this kapets help plis I did everything as it was written, if anyone knows how to help here is my skype venom92111 please help !!!!!!!!!!!

Y
Yaroslaw92111 30.11.21

+ I have windows 10