3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arno_Dorrian 13.11.19 05:02 am

Information and expectations from the game (Dead Island 2)

Share expectations
20 Comments
Sort by:
f
fomir 13.11.19

Why Dead Island 2, if you now have Dying Light?)

A
Arno_Dorrian 13.11.19

Pre-made topic.

G
Google_Keep 13.11.19

I like Dead Island more than Dying Light ;)

T
Tamerlan Ramazanov 13.11.19

Alleged plot: When in the first video at E3, at the end of the video showed some sort of sports nutrition. Maybe it caused the infection, and those who are not athletes contracted through a bite, spraying a dispute etc etc.

W
WATCH_DOGE 13.11.19

Tamerlan Ramazanov
by the way here is the shield

C
Com_Bat 13.11.19

Dying Light was waiting for,very well. Drew a parallel with Dead island.Wait ,was alone,then ran to the coop. Personally, my opinion is Dying Light and Dead Island are similar ,but at the same time, different games. I'm personally Dying Light Yes the game is good but it has been forgotten .A cooperative boring.And regarding Dead islandа yuzal and yuzal.

w
wypa 13.11.19

Com_Bat
These same feelings. I think the problem is that I expect from dying light a more serious approach. Besides the projects... I hate them! And the island in this plan is easier

C
Com_Bat 13.11.19

Well looking forward to dead Island 2 and collected on litsuhu.But very carefully,learned the hard way on CoD

V
Vadim Moroz 13.11.19

Waiting for one. Co-op frenzy with your friends

C
Com_Bat 13.11.19

Recently page Dead Island 2 was removed from Steam. There were suspicions about the cancellation of the project. Now, publisher Deep Silver announced the Game resource Watcher that the Studio Sumo Digital continues to work on zombie action. Other details they will share later. Perhaps something will be announced at the upcoming E3 2016.

A
ABRAScovyy 13.11.19

This is already a cold case. All the info about the game cleaned up as there was.

c
calahansa 13.11.19

Dead Dead Island..

J
Jan95 13.11.19

Dead Island 2 - RIP ;(

l
ludovick 13.11.19

In principle, judging from Dying Light, slyapat a continuation of the island MB.b. for half an hour, stupidly redraw teksturki and limit the map this very island.
So a lot of them have common elements, only Dead Island is now seen as outright garbage.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 13.11.19

After Dying Light, this game does not need. Island and start what you want to do after this masterpiece.

R
RazeBan 13.11.19

Hee guys 2к19. Life not watch.

D
Dron_Ur 13.11.19

Well, who was, how impressions? ?
We liked it.

S
SpamerPG 17.07.20

20th year,and the game really did not know,except that it's already the third Studio developers

W
WannaCry 04.10.20

SpamerPG
badly looking for a :) judge I rummured for half an hour and downloaded a 10gb build from Khattab. I've played 6-7 hours.

a
atmaROZ 20.08.22

Rimof
After Dying Light 2, the last thing I want is for Dead Island 2 to be like the cartoonish loneliness that befell the Dying Light sequel attempt