3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AntonToxa 30.11.21 12:38 am

Silenced weapon ID required (Fallout 4)

Give the ID of the weapon with the silencer or the best weapon.
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Igorevich 30.11.21

AntonToxa
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_weapons
choose any

V
Vladislav Igorevich 30.11.21

AntonToxa
And for those who are not very smart I will say this: the most powerful weapon in the game is a fat man, but I doubt that you will shoot radroachts with a bazooka, the most powerful assault weapon is a cryogun, but at long distances a useless thing
The crafting system in Folch is made in such a way that most weapons you can change beyond recognition. Make a shotgun and a sniper from a pistol. Your abilities are also directly related to damage.

You can have energy weapons and firearms with the same damage. If you swing a certain perk, then the energy damage will increase and the firearm will go into second place. The characteristics of a weapon are in some way a purely personal and intimate thing, you will not be prompted for the best gun just because one person has one damage, another has another.

A
AntonToxa 30.11.21

Vladislav Igorevich
I see.

W
Wise fool 30.11.21

Everyone has their own concept of the best weapon. For example, I prefer to have several classes with me in order to choose suitable ones for a certain situation and enemy in battle (sniper, carbine, shotgun, etc.)

Y
Yaguro 30.11.21

AntonToxa
The best in my opinion is the Gauss carbine. Almost everyone takes out with one shot. The only negative with the cartridges is tight.

s
sobrichee 30.11.21

I have 6 barrels with me - Press and pray - Revolver 44. - Savior - Righteous anger - Some kind of French shotgun - And Snip with a silencer (my box).
Revolver 44. and a Shotgun against serious ordinary enemies (bog-paw death claw), Press and Pray against ghouls and other petty rags, Savior and a sniper for quests, Righteous anger for bosses, but not always needed =)
Oh, I forgot - grenades! =) )

t
tonus_spb 30.11.21

would rather have already sawed normal trunks! For example, I really liked "augom" to run in Vegas