3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 30.11.21 12:51 am

Severe game lag (Battlefield 3)

Hello.

I have problems that make battle unplayable. Namely - a time delay up to a second (!). Although the ping is shown as 50 ms, the lag is just that.
When there are few players on the map, and there are no extraneous sounds, then this delay can be detected. On the minimap I see that the enemy is nearby, I am waiting for him from the passage. And then: I hear a shot, the animation of death begins, the enemy runs out of the door, I die. Exactly in this sequence.

If the delay is caused by the CPU, then why is my picture smooth, without lags and FPS drawdowns?
Perhaps this is affecting the router. Then how to set it up so that it does not interfere with the game?
4 Comments
Sort by:
I
Izuru Hitachi 30.11.21

First, connect directly, without a router. If the problem persists, then the router has nothing to do with it.
This advice will sound trite, but try to shut down everything that at least somehow uses the Internet, including antivirus.

c
chupchapchi 30.11.21

probably pregnant

P
Pumping iron 30.11.21

Ilya Rak
You are specifically delayed

I
Ilya Rak 30.11.21

Pumping Iron
well, how I started playing after the break ... I played for three days - I realized that I couldn't do that.