3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 30.11.21 12:51 am

Is it possible to end the game without destroying the factions? (Spoilers) (Fallout 4)

Did you find out about the endings for the Minutemen, for which they also ask to destroy the brotherhood and the subway? otherwise, in any ending, either the subway or the brotherhood must be destroyed (
8 Comments
Sort by:
Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 30.11.21

Alas, one cannot do without sacrifices.

R
Rampertumskin 30.11.21

You wanna PUNCAKE
well, I understand, I want to blow up the institute, and the brotherhood and the subway to stay.

W
Wise fool 30.11.21

Fallout 4, unfortunately, doesn't have an ending. The game does not end after the destruction of the factions. And if you don’t want to destroy factions, just don’t destroy them.

M
Mercurionio 30.11.21

Rampertumskin Play
for the brotherhood. You only destroy the institute there. They take the technology and fly away. The subway and minutemans are ignored.
Alex85 Plot
Ending. Haven't you heard of this?

D
Destroyer_26 30.11.21

Mercurionio
When I passed the BS, I was told to destroy the Pozemka

M
Mercurionio 30.11.21

Destroyer_26
There is some way to make her ignore them. I do not know. the same minutemans can ignore the BS. Apparently, you need to do all the quests. In general, the ending is merged, there is no RPG from the game. Each ending could have a few final options attached, as it ALWAYS was in Fallout. In the same NV, as a result, you can try on everyone before the battle with the legion, even the OO Enclave

R
Rampertumskin 30.11.21

Mercurionio
I don’t know I went through all 3 and each faction asked to destroy 2 others. maybe to ignore it was not necessary to do their quests. but it is stupid to go according to the plot. and then I did everything first and then the current plot. and after the end of the fraternity, they do not fly away, but remain to finish off the remnants of synths.

L
Lagarium 30.11.21

Mercurionio
Regarding the ending .. I totally agree .. I got the impression .. That a piece of the game was cut .. Perhaps for dls ..