3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protos322 30.11.21 12:51 am

Kill the murderer wife (Fallout 4)

after completing the task (to kill the murderer of his wife) an airship appeared, coming to Danse, but he is not there, what to do ???
10 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 30.11.21

Pavlov2014
What?

R
Rufish2 30.11.21

Pavlov2014
He is at a police station near Diamond City

P
Protos322 30.11.21

Rufish2

P
Protos322 30.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
see below

C
CEMENTATOR 30.11.21

Pavlov2014
I'll just say what I know and answer as far as I understand your question. In short, Dansa saw this only outside the police station, when the zombies attacked, he no longer communicated.
The airship just flies in and flies to its parking lot, where a separate task appears, go and find out what the matter is. As far as I remember, along with the assignment to visit the airship's parking lot, I also had an assignment with this palladin of the brotherhood of steel. Those. according to my observations, these are two completely different tasks, although of course I can and beat. Let those who know best correct me.
That's all I know about this.

P
Protos322 30.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
in 1 this is 1 task, and in 2 well, forgive me for writing wrong, well, in fact, everything was clear if you were not a stupid person)

v
virtyworld 30.11.21

Pavlov2014
Click on v, change the view from the 3rd person and back from the first one do. Reboot. load save save upcoming

P
Protos322 30.11.21

virtyworld
Honestly? I did not quite understand

v
virtyworld 30.11.21

Pavlov2014
mb glitch is the same as with weapons sometimes (like it becomes invisible in your hands). For this I either change the barrel in the pipboy, or change the view from the 1st person to the view from the 3rd person. I did not have such a problem, I can only assume a solution.
1. Try to load early saves.
2.save the game at this place and immediately load this save
3. do a task for people from the same building (I don’t remember their names. There is a man and a woman quest givers)
4. sit on a chair and wait an hour or two. climb the entire first floor. wait next to the marker

P
Protos322 30.11.21

virtyworld
1. I xs like this, but the interval from a normal save to another 1d (norms)
2. in terms of
3. tasks from them are separate, and besides, I performed 2-3 tasks of a man with this bug
4. I'll try right now