3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mechanaut 30.11.21 01:11 am

Storming the Institute (Fallout 4)

Perhaps the most difficult battle in the entire game, especially when you do not have stimulants and weapons, only close ones ... but still, this is a wonderful moment in the game. The rotorcraft, when landing, gives birth to soldiers in power armor (among which there are legendary ones), armed with lasers and a flamethrower, which break your armor quite well (I myself was in the raider at that moment, but I looked like this - the 60 series has protection from energy varnish, less than from ballistic or from radiation) + also the rotorcraft themselves fire at you from the air

Spoiler

Spoiler
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verzor 30.11.21

A. Is it after the plot? For the mittmen?

s
smbdsmoke 30.11.21

Tell me how, what?
How did you get this quest, this thread?

By the way, I restored the walls in the castle and made an uber-epic fort out of it.

V
Verzor 30.11.21

CPAllianceP
How to restore the walls?

m
mechanaut 30.11.21

Sonic778
CPAllianceP

Personally, I did it after the storming of the Institute for the Minutemans. I made it so that the Brotherhood of Steel would become hostile to me (it was not easy to say, I had to cut the elder himself)
After which you go to the settlement where Preston is standing and report that a war against Steel is starting and then he gives a square, you do it and voila

V
Verzor 30.11.21

mechanaut
Oh cool !! I'll have to try! This flying ship does not give me rest either - I just want to shoot it down.)
I wonder, is it also possible with the Subway?

s
smbdsmoke 30.11.21

mechanaut
well, I don't want to cut the Brotherhood out, but I support the Minutemen. There, it seems, there is one more branch for them - you will have to try.

m
mechanaut 30.11.21

Sonic778
I do not know, he did not try, but in my other topic people told me that the "subway"
Spoylernado will plant a bomb on Pridvene

m
mechanaut 30.11.21

CPAllianceP
in any case, you can roll back and try differently .. there are already 4 branches of the development of the destruction of other factions ... I really don't know if the Minitymen are at war with the "Underground", because in this branch I have safely killed the entire "Subway"

V
Verzor 30.11.21

mechanaut
This is if you play for the Underground? And I mean, if you play for the Minutemen and turn the Subway against yourself, then it will also be possible to declare war on it?

m
mechanaut 30.11.21

Sonic778
here I don't know, I can't say ... and I don't even know how to set them up against; if, against the fraternity, I just started to cut the scriptors and soldiers (there are enough of them), then in the "Subway" there are "two and a half" people (figuratively speaking) and they end very quickly, without having time to get angry with you