3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr.Vladimir 30.11.21 01:24 am

GPU loaded 97-99%

Hello everyone! Such a problem ... The GPU began to load 97-99% in games. In particular, in NBA2K16. In general, the game works for me at high stable 60fps. And usually the GPU was loaded 75-80% always and it worked all the way .. I forgot to say that I had an HD7970. This happened before, but the reason was in viruses. Now I scanned it and there are no viruses. I cleaned the computer, all the coolers, I see ... but everything is the same. In principle, I don’t cut the computer down, but translate it into sleep, and when sometimes I reboot, then such crap begins ... Who solves such a problem how?!
8 Comments
Sort by:
n
nickSIA 30.11.21

What kind of antivirus?

E
EvgenyDMT 30.11.21

mr.Vladimir
Maybe you caught the miner? check the program Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

b
bombila009 30.11.21

I have not encountered such a problem, but I think since cleaning did not help, you should pay attention to the graphic settings of the video card (for the Radeon, for example, AMD Catalyst Control Center), in the settings try to set parameters that give an increase in performance in exchange for a deterioration in quality. Something like this.

S
SP-minus 30.11.21

had the same problem with a simple game Civilization 3, the problems disappeared after reinstalling the drivers for the motherboard and LAN

S
Sergnikow 30.11.21

mr.Vladimir
CCleaner to help you and clean up the startup.

M
Mauler1990 30.11.21

If the vidyuha is loaded less than 98%, it means either vsyk is turned on and excess power is not needed, or a terribly crooked game is not able to work with vidyuha to the fullest, or the processor does not have time to process information and therefore the vidyuha is resting.
If the video card works almost 100% with the vsink turned off, then there are no problems.
Well, or if the load is 100% with the included vsink, then the GPU is straining to give out 60 fps (or whatever your screen frequency is)

b
betasisko 30.11.21

avz download, the program is simple, it will find it quickly. do not thank)

m
mr.Vladimir 30.11.21

Checked Dr / WeB cureit did not find anything. Reinstalled the driver vidyuhi-did not help. Autoload is empty. Check avz