3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MASTERgamer3 3 30.11.21 01:24 am

What is the limit for the number of people in the settlements? (Fallout 4)

Here in my castle there are 22 people, the "limit" bar is almost completely filled (a meager gap remains). What influences this limit - is it filled when you build buildings, or is it a limit specifically for some people?
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
maskan 30.11.21

The number of settlers is calculated using the following formula: 10 + your charisma.

M
MASTERgamer3 3 30.11.21

maskan
charisma 10 for me,
PS checked - buildings fill this limit

G
Greenpeace93 30.11.21

Can you increase the building limit?

A
AresViktor 30.11.21

20 strange a + - 1 if it adds things) but really how many numbers are normal, not like some atoms may have more hary

l
lancxpr 30.11.21

Yes, there are limits everywhere - that loadings when you enter a building, that with a square "where you can build", that with settlers ... console ears are well everywhere)

m
maskan 30.11.21

20 + 1 I had 10 + 11 charisma. Yes, charisma can be driven at 11, taking a bobblehead with 10 charisma, he will add 1 more to you. Well, then charisma can be dispersed with things, drugs, and booze.

z
zsoft 30.11.21

nexusmods - for a long time already all the limits have been removed both with the building and with the population ... and with where to build and how to build ... even though a huge city is built with 100 inhabitants ... everything depends only on your computer, as I understand it ...

z
zhekazloy 30.11.21

The limit will depend on the influx of people into the settlement and it will depend on joy !!! supply with other settlements resources water food beds (unforgettable that some of the buildings need repair !!!)
the area of ​​the settlement also increases
one thing I will say for sure 22 is not the limit ...

A
Abbat76 30.11.21

maskan
There can be legendary things for charisma. and on any part of the body except the head. total +5 hari from armor.