3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TILL0910 30.11.21 01:24 am

GOG Galaxy, no function to download patches and DLC (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The problem with downloading patches and add-ons, actually how / where to download them in the GOG client? The client does not download anything automatically, in the "more" tab, the settings and download add-ons are not active, clicked on the connect button, then asks for some code for GOG Galaxy, what kind of code? I bought a boxed edition (collectible :) And another moment, in the game in the statistics it is written played 1 day (checked on the weekend) yesterday I went in, wrote "0 days, 15 hours" that is, decreased, Gluck?

13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vinchi441 30.11.21

Have you activated the game on the GOG website?
Spoilerhttp: //www.gog.com/reclaim

R
Rock8 30.11.21

I don’t know all the nishtyak what you got there.

Spoiler

M
Mercurionio 30.11.21

Buy first. Or rather "Buy", in the store section there will be a pack of additional materials. By purchasing it for 0 rubles you get access to the DLC. It's just that nowadays it's even fashionable to sell a hat, but here projects violate the laws of the universe = /

L
Lyokha-Bro- 30.11.21

Bro's the same bullshit. I bought for 0, the keys (codes) are sent to the mail, from which there is a sense of 0. All DLS downloaded from Here (PG). Honestly, I'm too lazy to deal with this.

z
zdanu4 30.11.21

yes everything works there. install the game from your disks. launch the witcher shortcut. GOG should open immediately. enter the code from the box. you can already play. but it's better to download patches.

T
TILL0910 30.11.21

Vinchi441
Wow, there must also be a key? Maybe I was looking badly, but I only have keys for the "witcher battle arena" and comics, they are glued in the user manual,

T
TILL0910 30.11.21

Mercurionio
is just the point that everything was bought a long time ago, but it doesn't download, I had to take DLC from here

T
TILL0910 30.11.21

Lyokha-Bro-
And I received a notification about the purchase of DLC, but the key was not sent.

As I understand it, everything depends on activation, I will return home from work, I will once again inspect the box for a key

L
Lyokha-Bro- 30.11.21

TILL0910
in the box there is a key, but it does not fit.
in the notification d. send the code, it came to me, But ... they
write activated! but .....
actually do not care.
I only hope to figure out the outputs of large additions, and I think that the community will not let you down.

! Good luck with your work!

T
TILL0910 30.11.21

I found the key on the back of the user manual :) I activated it, now you can download everything, thanks to everyone who responded.

I
Igyana1979 30.11.21

In addition to the fact that they must be downloaded, they must be installed, everything is downloaded to the "! Downloads" folder, which by default is located in the GOG client folder.

L
Levesal 30.11.21

Better to download from PG, simple and convenient.

r
rodina_45 30.11.21

how to russify the launcher