3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Platonov 30.11.21 01:24 am

AMD Drivers Issue (Fallout 4)

what we have ...
we have a piece of "that same" radik 7670M .... I
delete all video firewood, put firewood 15.7.1, 15.11.1 in the end, nothing works.

before the installation there were AMD firewood .. but the version there was ... ohgogo what an ancient 8.800 .. how much is there, I think it doesn’t matter.
The problem is that this is guano, it cannot accept firewood and new technologies (((

27 Comments
Sort by:
r
rosomaha7 30.11.21

Vladimir Platonov
Of course it cannot. Physically and mentally Obsolete !!!

U
U238 30.11.21

No need here, but, but, I have 6770M and all the rules are set, you just need to demolish the firewood through special programs, for example, display driver uninstaller. Then you put the intel grafics firewood and only then the package from the amd.

V
Vladimir Platonov 30.11.21

Flint238
hmmmmm .. I'll try ..

V

rosomaha7
well, I don’t know, the dude below writes that this is quite real ... I
talked with a person who has a radic 7670m + 7660g ... his firewood got up ... this is such a dilemma =)

V

Flint238 by the
way 6770 will be better than what I have, it's not surprising that you have them up =)

u
urban.kalabanovich 30.11.21

It's good when the video core built into the percentage is cut out on the laptop, there are no problems with installing firewood

z
zhekazloy 30.11.21

Vladimir Platonov,
did it exactly establish the correct one?
http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx
AMD Mobility Radeon â„¢ Family Compatibility
AMD Catalyst â„¢ Mobility driver is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.
AMD Radeon â„¢ HD 7000M Series Graphics
in a nutshell is supported partially but
there are links on the page interdependence on your operating system (32 or 64)
Good luck

V

urban.kalabanovich
here I really agree with you ... and the games do not conflict and do not mislead ...
when I start it says to me that I have Int HD 3000, but I play on the specified radik, and after leaving the game a window pops up so that I set up on which processor it will work, High performance or low power consumption ...
yes, and IT IS A MUDOZONE SOLUTION ... to cut a radic card into Intel percent ...
I am SAD

V

zhekazloy
WIN 7 64 ... downloaded, installed - got a brick =))

z
zhekazloy 30.11.21

Vladimir Platonov
THIS IS A DECISION ... in Intel percent to cut a radik card I
agree for sure things will end, I apologize with hemorrhoids (
this one that was thrown was put without problems on amd (apu),
try as they wrote the installation of intel grafics above and only then what I threw off ...
Good luck.

V

zhekazloy
yes I'm sitting here ... put the program that asked ...
launched it, she threw me Windows in the safe mod so that everything was fine, removed the firewood completely ... put intel firewood, right now I'm thinking ... which ones to put .. .?
15.7.1 ... 15.11.1 or those that were attached with the laptop, probably 8 with some kopecks ... the last workers 100%

z
zhekazloy 30.11.21

Vladimir Platonov
honestly don’t know) I didn’t see any complaints about 15.11.1 even though it is actually beta
15.7.1 the latest stable version
there is a description of what and how and what was added

V

zhekazloy
well ... set 15.7 .. but in the firewood window .. I didn’t see what version exactly was there .. 15.7 or a bunch of rubbish like Raptr was installed - something else, but the firewood was still 8.800 .. .
wow .. nothing damn me to do, except to arrange these dances with tambourines =))
thanks for responding in general =)

V

zhekazloy
Well MISTER EVGENY =))
TSE PEREMOGA =)) hahah

V

Flint238
working method to hike, thanks

u
urban.kalabanovich 30.11.21

About two years ago, the guy sculpted firewood just for such intel + AMD laptops, something like firewood from leshcat, helped many, maybe he is doing it now

R
RicoChico 30.11.21

It's good when the video core built into the percentage is cut out on the laptop, there are no problems with installing firewood.
Stupidity, it is designed to reduce power consumption. If you really don't like it, you can turn it off in the BIOS.

If it's so difficult to install a driver, use DriverPack Solution. The latest version is required.

E
EMPs 30.11.21

I have 7660 D - that is, a graphics processor, or something like that. All the rules were set
I never deleted firewood, maybe it's stupidity, but ... The program (driver) demolishes / updates the old ones to the necessary ones, there was never anything superfluous

U
U238 30.11.21

Vladimir Platonov is not
worth it. I steamed for a week when I tried to update firewood for gta 5, I myself came to this after dozens of attempts)

V

Flint238
went into a fallout .. immediately it was 40-30 fps .. then the card started to warm up .. 20 ... friezes ... 10 ... 0 =)) it's time to leave =)