3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Remus_ 30.11.21 01:24 am

Various legendary armor. What can you wear it on? (Fallout 4)

Actually, I found many different elements of various legendary armor, for the torso, the left arm ... the right. What does she wear? And it turns out that the character is dressed in armor, and stands in shorts, in this armor. What is this nonsense?)) Or should it be?)
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 30.11.21

_Remus_

to the usual military uniform for example. on a suit from the hideout. on the raiders' sweatpants. etc. There, in the inventory, when you hover the cursor over an item, it is shown where it is put on, and so there are all slots occupied by different suits, and sometimes nothing flashes. these are the things you can attach all these armor sets to.
The picture shows leather "armor" on the body (it looks like a simple harness) and on the right leg "armor".
Spoiler

_
_Remus_ 30.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Thank you!) I will look for a suit) And then as a ragamuffin) I really would not understand myself)

K
Kostyan Morozov 30.11.21

_Remus_
underneath it is necessary to wear not armor, but simple clothes without armor characteristics

L
Lored_ 30.11.21

Kostyan Morozov
Doesn't it bother you that the same shelter suit has characteristics for armor and can even be improved on a workbench?

M
Marty52 30.11.21

Lored_
He has no "armor stats". The maximum that a shelter suit has is protection from energy damage and radiation. Ballistic damage even after improvement will still be zero.

L
Lored_ 30.11.21

Marty52
that is, protection from electricity and radiation, are these not characteristics for armor? then what are they?

M
Marty52 30.11.21

Lored_
Basically, this is precisely the protection against ballistic damage. But according to game mechanics, armor is considered to have both protection from physical damage and protection from energy damage.

L
Lored_ 30.11.21

Marty52
Well, I understood my defect, thank you.

M
Malkus 30.11.21

Military uniform, army uniform, dirty military uniform - it is best, depending on what stats you want to improve. And if you also run on bowls for the Subway ...)))