3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ComeOnluMi 30.11.21 01:24 am

Gatherer perk question (Fallout 4)

Does this perk only give what is written in the description, or does it give you the opportunity to get any materials you need for crafting, like wildly rare resources like optical fiber and crystals?
6 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 30.11.21

Is it the one that gives you a chance to get rare materials when scrapping items? If you're talking about him, then yes. Crystals can be obtained from various crystal vessels, microscopes, cameras and more. Optical fiber can be obtained from a variety of electronics and high-tech devices. Well, and a lot of other things. After pumping the first stage of the perk, bolts appear when disassembling the weapon, after the second, everything else. There are two of them, like? I don't remember, I pumped it for a long time

E
Egik999 30.11.21

here it is necessary to clarify, when analyzing weapons and armor

a
alex333555 30.11.21

And not just when disassembling weapons and armor, but improved ones. A basic smoothbore with a perk gives you a bolt. And if it has a sight, a glushak, an automatic shutter, then there will be copper and glass. Likewise with the second level of the perk - a laser pistol will give only plastic and a piece of wire, and with upgrades, crystals with electronics will be picked out.
IMHO both perks are hollow and are not worth the invested points - I regret that I took it because more components are picked out of the trash. It's easier to sell a gun and buy a microscope from the same merchant - it has more parts.

C
ComeOnluMi 30.11.21

alex333555
judging by your description, the perk is really miserable, at best, an improved laser cannon can be found once in 1-2 hours of play, maybe at the end there will be more, but until that moment I have collected tons of junk and I will have covers to buy the necessary junk from sellers ...
Thanks for the answer, I completely changed my mind about taking this perk.

M
Mishutka_ept 30.11.21

ComeOnluMi
Build a "garbage collection station" (or something like that), resources will fall a lot.
ps collect magnifiers.

s
serg5555555 30.11.21

Mishutka_ept
Is one garbage collection station enough or the more the better?