3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crimean Corsair 30.11.21 01:24 am

For Cheaters Only! (the rest, especially gifted, - pass by!) (Fallout 4)

So, let's begin! Many cheat lovers have encountered a problem in this game. The problem is this: I prescribed a high level of burglary, but approaching a very complex lock I see an inscription - "insufficient level". In Skyrim - do not care what level of the Persian if the perk for hacking is spelled out - break it to your health. Here, if ur-nb is low, and the perk is high-level - a bolt for hacking! ))) I climbed the forums, read reviews and tips, but everywhere the same thing - no way to put a big leveled yy at the beginning of the game, tk. all mobs will be of the same ur-nya. Yesterday, or rather today, it was at night, I deleted all the save and started from the beginning. I registered player.setlevel 99 in the console and went to prepare for the worst ..))) But, alas, nothing terrible happened, the mobs at the beginning the cards are weak, in the middle too, and in the "glowing sea" three times (out of 10 mm pistol with +71 damage), death claws are killed. Verdict: You can safely prescribe a high level gg, pump the necessary perks to the full and go along the map to complete tasks, arranging a total genocide against the enemies! All cheaters - No Pasaran !!! Passing by - Come on in! ;)
35 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen space knight 30.11.21

It's just that you apparently didn’t pump all the perks, you just need to pump in the leggy locks first, then the medium ones, then the heavy ones,
if they’re heavy at once, then it doesn’t count

888005533535 30.11.21

I put 200 lvl, and without TGM you can't get away from the ghouls. Stable lvl 50. If you could downgrade. Eh

C
CEMENTATOR 30.11.21

Crimean Corsair
You need not just to drive the highest skill level into the console, but all skill levels to the highest. Then the skill will work completely in all situations. For example, the same "hack". According to your scheme, I will open very complex locks, but the average fig with butter, and it is just because of this. And you can register any skill at the first level, and everything works like a clock. so there is no need to invent, it is simply because of a misunderstanding of the question.
Any level of GG can be set, but it cannot then be made lower in any way. But is there any special sense in this? Enemies are very rarely one-level will come across, but mostly much weaker. And this despite the fact that you can read any perks and immediately, without any level. Weird.
As I understand it, the only problem was this? Then you need to drive all the numbers of all perk levels into the console and that's it. It is better to make a BAT file and enter it once in the console.
For example, this is how it should be in your BAT file:
Spoiler

C
CEMENTATOR 30.11.21

Sanya Zharenkov
Goonies with minuses in their bosom swooped down sharply. Yes? Hmm.
There is such a capacious word - "loshary", but I don't know if it would be decent to call them that on the air.

M
M0f 30.11.21

Crimean Corsair
Thank you.

r
rosomaha7 30.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
And you can use a batch file for hacking, hacking, animal friend, treasure hunter and explorer - skills.
At the beginning of the game. Level 10 for example. + the attributes are normal.

r
rosomaha7 30.11.21

Crimean Corsair
It can't be. I've raised it to 30 and gG jerkily walks and the sight dances.

E
Eagle387 30.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Bombed. The subject says: only for cheaters. It reminds me of when a console manager creates a theme only for console players, and pkshniks come in there and start writing: the console is shit, the pike drives ... Pzpzazaza.

C
CEMENTATOR 30.11.21

rosomaha7
Spoilerhttps: //yadi.sk/d/7lzOh3VdkaSrX
Well, I remember where I took it. delete what you don't need yourself. and then activate the console.

C
CEMENTATOR 30.11.21

Eagle387
If the game is raw, if there are a lot of glitches, can't I just look at the whole project, but not try to go through it, getting stuck in all sorts of dumb bugs at every turn? What nonsense! Some have already gone through the game and deleted. I'm going to play it for a very long time. A few more months to wait for additions and when the real editor will be released. Only then is it worth starting to go through it already with all the smallest details. Goonies simply, no words. Cheaters appear to them every step of the way, as if someone allowed them to go to the Chitters on the Crusade. This is all from the stupidity in my head, but nothing more.
By the way, stop ordering spoilers, it also looks indecent. believe me.

m
mukuchi 30.11.21

The problem is this: I prescribed a high level of burglary, but approaching a very complex lock I see an inscription - "insufficient level". In Skyrim - do not care what the level of the Persian, if the perk for hacking is registered - break it to your health. Here, if ur-nb is low, and the perk is high-level - a bolt for hacking! )))

Spoilerplayer.addperk 000523ff
player.addperk 00052400
player.addperk 00052401
player.addperk 001D246A
just entered this and that's it: D

W
WladV 30.11.21

This is the whole point, this happens when the perks are pumped through the batch file in the console. Many perks, as I have noticed, do not work like that at all.
I reset all perks with the player.removepek xxxx command - for each perk.
I had this problem too. First, you need to raise the character's level at least 30. Since the functionality of some perks is turned on only upon reaching a certain level and with all the basic skills up to a certain level for each perk.
The most correct thing would be: First, through the console, raise the level of the player. Then maximize all basic skills to 10 stars. And only then add through the console or cheat engineering or through trainers - improvement points. And only then manually improve each perk one by one from top to bottom. Since some perks are lower in the scheme, they are activated when there are (activation) those who are higher. So they will all be functional. And the locks will start to open. And the damage will increase many times from all weapons, etc.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.11.21

just on the go, there is either a check for compatibility with the characteristics (for example, the coolest hack is like 41 ur and a certain dexterity or something there) or the console does not add consistently from which scripts do not perceive.
On etam it is probably wiser to add a level to yourself and inject games with scripts.

r
rosomaha7 30.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Thank you very much !!!

r
rosomaha7 30.11.21

mukuchi
On 3rd Fall I remember they had to be done one by one.
Entered low-medium and high each time Enter
~ player.addperc 000 .... -> Enter and so on all 3 or 4 lines.
Here, probably, too. Sorry ID I do not know !!! ???

E
Eagle387 30.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Spoiler: / I will consider :)

C
Crimean Corsair 30.11.21

WladV
Not necessarily, simply because after raising the leverage, as in my case, to 99, the points for perks also become 99. It's enough to pump: strength, dexterity, etc. + also the necessary perks, such as hacking, hacker, science, etc.

C
Crimean Corsair 30.11.21

Ruslan Shepard
Downgrade as well as increase, only with the - sign. (in the sense of a minus). Those. was leveled 200 registered player. setlevel -199. Again 1.))

888005533535 30.11.21

Crimean Corsair
thank you

C
CEMENTATOR 30.11.21

Crimean Corsair
Freeze for 15 minutes and crash of the game. Here is the result from this method. Maybe it worked in previous projects like skurim? here no console could lower the level. This is something new to me. but the crash occurs. moreover, with a serious hang of the entire system.