3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M3tZeller 30.11.21 01:24 am

Radio tower 3SM-U81 (Fallout 4)

Hello, I found this radio tower and on it you can pick up plates of repeaters through the terminal, 3 new radio signals immediately appear. On 2 of them, every 3 seconds, a recorded distress message is broadcast, there are such words "we are on the other side of the river in a bunker, supplies are running out, help someone", on the second there are approximately similar words with the presence of hysteria. At 3, an automated message from the system is broadcast about the excess of radiation in the reactor, and the failure of some system (probably in the same bunker). No quests appear.
Where can you find these people?

17 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 30.11.21

M3tZeller
in the "radio" section you need to select the signals that appear. and if you go in the right direction. then they will be more distinct. this is how these radio stations are located. even from the third part so. And in the fourth, even sometimes the percentage of the signal strength is shown at the top left.

D
Dragon2055 30.11.21

I hope somebody found this bunker. I ran at the tower trying to find the source and ended up dully. He took me to a boat on the river, where it is clearest. only no sense, it did not give any clues

d
daftCAT7 30.11.21

Dragon2055
He is in the boat (you can go into the cabin) ... but with the reactor it is not clear, as I understand it, this is a waste dump (factory), but the transmitter cannot be turned off anywhere.

D
Dragon2055 30.11.21

daftCAT Thought
so too. And the 3rd signal is most likely from the bunker that is located in the very north. There sits a man from the brotherhood of steel, then you can get to him on a secondary quest. Because terminal is not hackable like.

S
Solidar 30.11.21

if there were subtitles from the radio .. though now I know what they were talking about.

M
M3tZeller 30.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
I am aware of these points. But in this case, there is nothing like this - neither the percentage ratio of the signal strength, nor any tasks appear.

There is a theory! The repeater cymbals are directed in 3 different directions and the signal from each of the 3 different frequencies sounds stronger exactly in the direction the cymbals are directed. That is, you go in the direction where one of the cymbals is directed and some particular signal sounds stronger, and at other frequencies, noise begins to ripple. Near the tower itself, all 3 signals have very strong ripples.

Based on this, we can assume that each plate shows exactly the direction where you need to move.
One of the cymbals is directed in my opinion to the bunker where a man from the killed unit of the Brotherhood of Steel is sitting, and one of the radio signals is heard there much more clearly

C
CEMENTATOR 30.11.21

M3tZeller
in the third part did not have any percentage of signal strength at all, and the task did not appear. But by such signals from private radio stations, it was possible to find those trying to escape in all basements and sewers. Even a couple of withered Chinese came across.
you just need to navigate by the signal. so that he does not disappear. and it is roughly clear where you need to go. to find a shelter with a radio point.

R
Rik_Bombarda 30.11.21

Ship, shore camp and Mass Fusion warehouse. I found everything. Everything turns off.

p
piros aka perunov son 30.11.21

So explain to the dull how to turn it off? I used the whole "Mass Fusion" not a damn thing.

R
Rik_Bombarda 30.11.21

the place where you take the nuclear battery, opposite it is the conveyor, if you stand facing the conveyor (and the generator with the battery behind your back), the hatch will be on the right

R
Rik_Bombarda 30.11.21

R
Rik_Bombarda 30.11.21

R
Rik_Bombarda 30.11.21

R
Rik_Bombarda 30.11.21

A hatch between the conveyor line and the yellow barrel cart.

G
Gygych 30.11.21

The radio tower 1DL-109 broadcasts one very interesting signal - "Muffled radio beacon" ... And do you know who is swearing on the air? - aliens)). And I can't find where the signal is coming from

d
daftCAT7 30.11.21

Gygych
Actually, you missed the fall of their ship, you usually notice it. It is opposite the police station (brothers of steel) across the river. There is a cave.

G
Gygych 30.11.21

daftCAT
It is quite possible that my game lags very terribly and did not notice this moment. Thank you, I'll look there)