3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stormtroopir 30.11.21 01:24 am

Nvidia GeForce expirience and Fallout 4 (Fallout 4)

writes that my system does not meet the minimum requirements, but everything fits, the video card is 2 GB, and the problem is not only with the follicle, but with the sniper elite 3, because of what can there be such nonsense? (I understand that the computer is not super clean, but GTA pulls at medium-high at 50-60 fps)

12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kol55 30.11.21

So I'm wondering, why do you use a 32 dit system when 64 is better?

K
KroRex 30.11.21

I didn't quite understand how Kol55 recognized a 32-bit system, but if this is really the case, then it swears at this, since the game is only for 64-bit.

S
Stormtroopir 30.11.21

Kol55
KroRex
so Windows 64 bit

B
Boss_Timurchik 30.11.21

Stormtroopir
is a flaw in the expirience itself, but I had the same problem at the output of the game, it was not optimized through this software, everything is fine for an hour

K
KroRex 30.11.21

Stormtroopir
Well then this is a program bug. Hammer and play. It should pull calmly.

S
Stormtroopir 30.11.21

KroRex
well, xs at minimum rates of about 30-40 fps and then not stable goes

G
Gunlinger 30.11.21

The Stormtroopir
game has not yet been sufficiently tested for performance on different systems in the Nvidia offices and have not made changes to the database, either forget about this matter before they fix it, or adjust the graphics through the launcher and live in peace, personally with me the same

F
FDA97 30.11.21

Just forget about Stormtroopir , because even if it wrote that it matches, then all the same, your performance did not skyrocket from this. An example from personal experience: GeFoge Expirience claimed that Dead Island Riptide did not meet the minimum system requirements, but it was very confident at high 50-60 fps.

K
Kol55 30.11.21

Stormtroopir
You have 7 gig out of 8 available on the screen in brackets, and this is only in 32-bit. Because 32 bit takes 1 gig.

S
Stormtroopir 30.11.21

Kol55
then do you think my computer is trying to fool me?

K
Kol55 30.11.21

Stormtroopir The
program for your video card is trying to fool you.

r
runemaroon 30.11.21

kol55 evaporate a young ignoramus, a 32-bit system will not show more than 3.5GB of RAM because of its structure, the indicated amount of free RAM is indicated a little less due to the busy cache, the stormtroopir system is ok, vga is weak but it will pull, most likely there is no experiment in nvidia yet config of optimal settings for your card is a matter of time, another reason may be that you have a pirate, nvidia does not optimize for me for this reason