3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vopros3828323 13.11.19 05:03 am

Need expert iron (Red Dead Redemption 2)

In short it is. Computer I have 8 gigs of ddr3 1600.
Here's the situation. For regular play randomly through a floor of hour, hour, three hours flight with an unexpected error RDR2. I'm pretty sure (almost) that it is not operative. The game crashes when the operatives in the area of 7500 just downloaded (the game consistently runs at 7900 and regularly rolls operatives in order not to drown). Plus chasing the bench (he operatives are very voracious, and are guaranteed to throw a fuck if its not enough) 5 times in a row - there is no departure. Average fps on the same bench - 55 fps. Game settings medium-high plus-minus. Just heard that people with 16 gigs game crashes often after they get on the main card. Cho tell me? Scripts the game has broken through and crashat it regularly or all the same memory schools? And why, then takes off even when she's not loaded?
PS. I still felt that the more often you save the game - the faster you go. May thought, but XS...
UPD: Spent another bench pre-loaded system an extra 500 MB leaving open the browser. Departure still not. Just swap to drain was more often (slightly more than microflow which on the background of the departures do not strain).
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 13.11.19

the game may depart from their own problems again
the game may crash from lack of memory two
well, there is from memory or from a lack of paging file this three
the problem can be fight low screen resolution of 720p and AZM 900п if the resolution of full BH and above and I will znachitsya monitor so much the amount of required VRAM in tinctures flip
the problem of tire you can deal with the comparison of the iron thereof, with minimum system requirements and the relegation of harrow gravensen and just what can eat and what I would start with the soapy texture started for pack-peck-peck

v
vopros3828323 13.11.19

MunchkiN 616
Video 6 gigs. In other words, if afterburner gives 7500 pressure (generally more than 15 installed) at the time of departure is not operative? The type of iron only if it is a weak point. The rest falls under the recommended.

P
Pupsik 3D 13.11.19

vopros3828323
It's called - Wait for patches.

v
vopros3828323 13.11.19

Baby 3D
I would like to be sure that the reason is solely to romaponti canegrowing. And in the game with this system saves a flight every hour can be very painful. Especially if preceded by a 3 hour cancer crawling in search of a rabbit.

P
Pupsik 3D 13.11.19

vopros3828323
Trust me, it's in the game. Re-write your problem as well and the community will not, because now a lot of discussion and negative statements about the problems in the game, go to the same their Twitter and read the comments under their posts, if you our site a little. I personally the game was postponed, waiting for fixes.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.11.19

vopros3828323
optional and cannot be verified. a modern game can juggle resources, paging file is very long and the fly itself because the amount of actual free memory is insufficient for the operation
either at the time of the frieze or attempting to save
and the most important thing to perform is have any people with a Cami amount of memory VRAM the game is stable conditional on the ultra

I by the way are pitch experiments conducted code said that 4GB games fairly and according to the minimum they had enough - took out the memory and the game started terribly and then they flatten after 5-10 minutes Rukh during a load even when boonsom the paging file.

v
vopros3828323 13.11.19

MunchkiN 616
Well, the same VRAM is mostly almost not eating game. More than 4GB is not hawala even after 5 hours of continuous play. Although in the settings it says that I have 4.5, but in fact 6. Well... Unlikely. I hope patches will fix it, otherwise the dick will play. And to buy srty comp satou ddr3 is not hunting.