3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Shchudlyak 01.12.21 10:24 pm

Development of settlements, trade, caravans and careless settlers. (Fallout 4)

Developed the ability "local leader" by 2 stars, the description says that you can make trade routes. In fact, I cannot understand how to lay these trade routes. He set up 2 shops in Century, appointed 2 merchants, the armor merchant sells himself quite well, although at a certain time, the arms dealer did not work at all, there is just an empty shop with a green indicator that a person has been appointed. Even reassigning another settler to the store didn't help. I also did not understand how to make a profit from the shops.
Who is too lazy to read:
1. How to lay trade routes?
2. Why don't all the shops work?
3. How do you profit from your merchants?
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor Ivanov1980 01.12.21

1 In the machine tool mode, you select a settler and Q like there will be a list of villages where you can send a caravan.
2 They do not turn on immediately, after a few days.
3 She falls into the workbench in the Miscellaneous section (sort of) Also periodically (not immediately and once every few days)

I
Ioannn 01.12.21

On Q, to create a supply line - this means all the trash in the connected settlements will be common, and here is the trade caravan.

V
Viktor Ivanov1980 01.12.21

Ioannn
Described, supply line of course.

M
MaxMayen 01.12.21

Sergei Shchudlyak
put "settlers" on the benches, no names. Otherwise, the unwrites with the names have blue blood or the crown is hidden somewhere in the textures, they will stand and leave

S
Snip 01.12.21

Well, non-writers without a name also sometimes leave, they have some kind of cunning routine there =)) I
also noticed that merchants are far from always at their "workplaces")) It can be seen if there are several shops and when two, for example, work, then one is idle, and the merchant, in the meantime, apparently admires the views))

I
Ioannn 01.12.21

Viktor Ivanov1980
Do you think the supply line extends to trade?

H
Harfius jackson 01.12.21

Snip
My traders first suffered xy * her, and then they completed the tasks, I come to the settlement and they are already behind the counter, the assortment is large) You have to wait, in general.

S
Snip 01.12.21

Harfius Jackson
Her, at first, yes, it's best to leave the loka and come back later. And so he trades, but from time to time he goes out for a walk))

Although, it can be such that he is simply assigned to me somewhere else? he can grow watermelons in combination)) You can, after all, assign one person to several places like how?

H
Harfius jackson 01.12.21

Snip
One person - 1st place. But for example, there are 3 checkpoints, you assigned 1 person to 1 checkpoint, so it automatically becomes for the next 3 checkpoints. It's the same with plants (food). And so, the main thing is that the profit goes to the store, I don’t stock up there at all)

S
Snip 01.12.21

Harfius Jackson
hmm, so the help says that one can be set for several tasks ... I'll take some underdeveloped colony, I'll try to assign it to different jobs, and I'll see how the indicators will change. Along the way, of course, before, I could assign dummies to different places, onizh nouns, and if in small settlements you can see the highlighting of the places where the non-signature is assigned, then in larger settlements it is no longer so convenient to track it ... it's a pity the gazebo did not fasten a couple of convenient indicators, they say this is a nepys farmer, this protector and so on

S
Sergey Shchudlyak 01.12.21

Many thanks! If anyone is interested in two useful things how easy it is to find bolts and glue:
1. The ability of a trashman to disassemble a weapon gives out bolts, etc.
2. In the kitchen there is a recipe for a paste that gives 5 glue, requires only 1 purified water, potato, corn and mutafruit