3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remii007 01.12.21 10:24 pm

Fugitive Criminal Catch Missions (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Comrades, tell me the location of this bandit on the map, otherwise figs understand where to look for him, it's not clear in the picture from the phone. Thanks in advance.
50 Comments
Sort by:
T
Traun 01.12.21

The last one I brought - a grandfather with a beard, they lived with homeless people. This is the last?

k
kirill796455 01.12.21

No

I
Ilya233 01.12.21

4 missions in total. Yes, that cheeky Santa is the last ...

S
Smoke_Shooter 01.12.21

only 4 people.

e
eeduard3008 01.12.21

Guys tell me where and by whom to get 4 missions "Catching the Runaways", races of serial cars, and the last mission for Trevor "Remaining". The game was 100% licensed, in the social club they burn in a dark color for me, that is, they were not passed, who passed them, unsubscribe!

a
andrew154 01.12.21

eeduard3008, good afternoon, mission "Catching the Runaways" - you need to do it with Trevor, in the desert near

Trevor's house. Upon reaching her, Trevor will meet with a very distinguished lady, Maud. She spends her days in the wilderness with the help of the world wide web. And it was from her laptop that she learned a way to earn extra money. Trevor is invited to become a bounty hunter: to look for criminals released on bail and on the run. For each brought safe and sound "sheep" he will receive 10 thousand dollars. And if it was not possible to carry the fugitive alive, the amount is cut in half.
After talking with Maud, leave. Some time later, she will send you the first letter. It contains the name of the perpetrator, a photograph of poor quality, and a snapshot of the place where he was last seen.

stock car races are also located in the desert, not far from the airfield (next to the bar with darts), but these races are available only if you have DLC exclusive_content_dlc

mission "remaining" is available to franklin, a place near the mountain of chiliad, you need to find and kill so to speak pseudo Bigfoot "mission remaining" during the hunt, you need to be careful, because there is a leopard nearby or whatever ... in other words, a wild cat that attacks and kills .. after catching a pseudo Bigfoot, it turns out that this is an ordinary person who will carry all sorts of nonsense, about some kind of "remaining"

G
GAZIK GAZIKOVICH 01.12.21

eeduard3008
you need to go through the game with a different end to go through, and not replay it there after if you leave Trevor they call him, and if Michael they call Frank.

e
eeduard3008 01.12.21

GAZIK GAZIKOVICH
I left both alive

andrew154
Thank you, let's try.

E
Eli 01.12.21

Here's finding everyone

S
Shop1k 01.12.21