3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
russia234 01.12.21 10:24 pm

Where did the capsule go? (Fallout 4)

At the beginning of the game, when we cross the bridge, some kind of capsule flies across the sky (?) And flies off somewhere in the direction of the water tank (?). Where did this thing go and what is it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikishara 01.12.21

What is your level? It seems to appear only after the 20th. This is an Easter egg. Go there, and then from the crash site find a cave and take your top loot)

R
Rockfor1 01.12.21

russia234

This is a UFO, go exactly along the trail of the falling ship and you will reach where he was supposed to,
in general, you should have seen it only when you dial 20
lvl russia234

M
MunchkiN 616 01.12.21

probably it's a ufo

D
Dimas2813 01.12.21

There is even a UFO there!

K
Kostyan Morozov 01.12.21

a humanoid from a ufo is in a cave nearby, just walk through the green puddles (if someone didn't think of it)

w
wolfsherz214 01.12.21

My UFO flew by when I was somewhere in the vicinity of the psychiatric hospital and the Salem witch museum. He flew towards the airport, but he was not there. As a result, I found it in the same place as it should be. Very strange...

C
Crimean Corsair 01.12.21

It's strange that no one really said where this shnyaga fell ..!?! When she flew by, I was busy exterminating yao-gays, standing up to my waist in a smelly slurry .. Or not smelly, but it looks very smelly!)))

s
sobrichee 01.12.21

who is the thread indicate its exact location

r
russia234 01.12.21

Rockfor1
For me the beginning, this is the bridge)