3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nathan200 01.12.21 10:24 pm

Bug of the quest \ "Subways \". Help me solve please! (Fallout 4)

Good day. Actually. Guys, help. Maybe someone had such a problem. I have a gag with the quest "Subways" called "Station Randolph 1". There it is necessary, as in several previous ones, first to pick up a bookmark in one of the mailboxes. I took it. The next item of the quest "Mayor of Boston's hideout, destroy enemies" has appeared. But the marker does not appear on the map !! If you press "R" show on the map. It indicates the current position of the GG and that's it ... Apparently the problem is that I found this shelter long before the quest, just wandering around the wasteland. And he cleaned out all the synths that lived there. Well, since I know where it is. I went without a quest marker and cleaned it up again (the enemies, I must say, will respawn at the speed of light in this part) I interrupted all (I checked for sure) synths, but the quest was not protected for me. And so it hangs.
2 Comments
Sort by:
p
polcilo 01.12.21

Hardly due to the fact that long ago he took the quest.
When you take quests to clear the areas, it spawns automatically.
And I don’t know how to solve the problem. Forgive me.

N
Nathan200 01.12.21

Solved a problem!! Using the poke method. Can someone help if you come across! In the mayor's hideout, resurrected the corpse of the Synth Leader. The only corpse that for some reason did not disappear over time. All the others have disappeared. But I waited more than a week. In general, he resurrected him with the help of resurrect and the marker above him immediately appeared. I killed him and everything is ok. The quest has been accepted.