3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XxS7aSxX 01.12.21 10:32 pm

Problems launching game [X360] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

What's happened?! So I suffered for an incredibly long time with the game, wrote down, wrote down, it didn’t help, I even lost hope. I bought the disc all the same, today it started, huhhhh, I was happy that I was able to play. Everything is right, I inserted the second disc, asked to insert the first one and install, inserted, installed (on a 32GB flash drive configured in advance on the box) again asked to insert the second disc, inserted it, and started playing. I played for about 2-3 hours, then left. Now I go in, and here it is on "The disk is not supported" or "The disk is not readable, restart the console" (and alternately, one after another, on the second disk, I tried the same garbage on the first). Then I noticed that the flash drive flew off, that is, it ceased to be a box storage device, and was accepted as an ordinary flash drive, I don't know what happened. Pirate, LT 2.0, suitable dashboard. I already worked, I don't know what happened. Help who knows, please. Today (a day later), I try again with the mp3 method, and what do you think started, since I used my 32GB, I had to go to the box menu and set it up for a storage device, and what do you think ?! does not start again. I tried it with two flash drives, one with music, and the other like a railway, I tried with one, it's like a railway, but there is room and a couple of songs on it. I honestly do not know what to do, it starts to seem to me that the game itself is looking for detours past my attempts to launch it. Still waiting for help, please. does not start again. I tried it with two flash drives, one with music, and the other like a railway, I tried with one, it's like a railway, but there is room and a couple of songs on it. I honestly do not know what to do, it starts to seem to me that the game itself is looking for detours past my attempts to launch it. Still waiting for help, please. does not start again. I tried it with two flash drives, one with music, and the other like a railway, I tried with one, it's like a railway, but there is room and a couple of songs on it. I honestly do not know what to do, it starts to seem to me that the game itself is looking for detours past my attempts to launch it. Still waiting for help, please.
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
F1ProStyle 01.12.21

XxS7aSxX
And it was not necessary to flash the console, I got what I deserved.

X
XxS7aSxX 01.12.21

F1ProStyle
It was already stitched when I took it. I think it is not necessary to explain why I don’t buy licenses. In general, I need help in this situation.

n
name-game 01.12.21

reset or sew, what's difficult?

Your offtopic has been deleted. Do not allow this anymore.
Verbal warning.

X
XxS7aSxX 01.12.21

name-game
How to reset? And I went to flash, they told me that I didn't need to, they gave me a disk, it was already working, so everything is fine, nothing happened to the disk and I did not update or touch anything in the box itself, it took just a few hours and everything does not work.

D
Dark_Master 01.12.21

buddy, in this situation you can only blame the flash drive, go and buy a new one, what is it that suffers so much, since the box and the disc are in order, including the logic comes to the exclusion method, if you have 100 500 flash drives at home 100 years ago, this does not mean that it is not it's to blame, GTA 5 is very demanding on the HDD and on free space, so you need a new flash drive, well, or further torment

i
iks bj [s 01.12.21

Hi all guys, help me what I need to do I turn on grand thert avto (gta 5 on xbox 360 it turns on I play after 3 minutes it reboots and writes that the games were restarted due to problems with the data device storage help what I need to do to play normally ?

U
UkPon 01.12.21

Such a thing, when I run GTA 5 on the box, it shows like the logos of rockstar rights and when it shows the types of loading icons, it just starts the whole game all over again (again logos, shooting, stars, rockstar)