3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mechanaut 01.12.21 10:32 pm

Join? And if you storm? And with whom? (Fallout 4)

I would like to know, from the players, about the branches of the plot.
Spoiler-Actually, the storyline with the minutemans consisted in the capture of the main fortifications in the Commonwealth. After the Institute attacked this castle, the Minutemen decided to storm the Institute. The bottom line was to infiltrate the Institute through the sewage system with radioactive water (at the same time, the code that Stugers gave me refused to be read by the panel, so I had to crawl through the pipes among the ghouls), teleport a detachment of minutemans, install a charge on the reactor and teleport to a safe place (yes, a lot teleportation)
-How does the plot develop when joining the Institute? (For some reason I had thoughts that it would be like in a stalker - you connect to O-Consciousness, they connect you to some devices and that's it, the game is over) I refused to join and went to the surface.
-How does the plot develop when you refuse to join the Institute and go to help the Brotherhood of Steel for the assault? (I started the assault with the minutemans and my Brotherhood line was dropped during the collection of Liberty Prime, or rather, on the extraction of missiles for him)
-It's probably also necessary to mention the "Subway" ... with them, you can also storm the Institute? After I gave the holotape to the Minutemen and a copy to the Brotherhood, then I came to the "Subway" - the local people refused to talk to me (actually, since they became yuzles, they were used up)
27 Comments
Sort by:
h
human pixel 01.12.21

mechanaut
There are at least 4 endings in the game. I personally opened 3 (Brotherhood, Underground, Institute). The differences in the final video consist of only two lines. Mass fusion quest is a point of no return. After it, you will have to destroy competitors and be in 3 organizations at the same time will not work.
1. Minutemans. Everything is as you wrote. We blow up the reactor.
2. Brotherhood. We destroy the subway. Quest with the paladin Dance (he may die). We collect liberty prime, storm the institute, blow up the reactor.
3. Subway. We destroy Pridwen (Brotherhood of Steel) with the help of explosives from the inside. We arrange an uprising of synths at the institute, we blow up the reactor.
4. Institute. We start the reactor. Destroy the subway (and Deacon partner). Destroy Pridwen (Brotherhood of Steel) with the help of the hacked Liberty Prime (and Paladin Dans-partner). We get X6-88 as partners (institute synth hunter).

When I graduated from college, synths began to walk the streets in Diamond City, and those who were afraid of them didn't care. All 4 factions have their own endless radiant quests that can be done after the story.

m
mechanaut 01.12.21

there is no human pixel , I just about the assault, then what is there after the assault is different ...
+ to everything, "Subway" did not speak to me. I tried 4 dialogue options (I forgot the woman's name, it seemed to start with "J") and they kicked me out of there. As a result:
Spoiler The

institute was blown up.
Spoiler

Elder Manris stuck with the phrase "I have no time to speak now." The only ones who somehow appreciated my victory against the Institute were the unnamed knight of the fraternity, who rebuked me that "I could go into battle with my brothers and sisters" and Danse, who gave a speech

Once in the miniput castle, I began to defend the fortifications from raiders and thought that it would be like an episode with the Institute - we will repel the attack and we ourselves will go on the attack, but already on the raiders .. but I broke off - there was a simple raid of raiders

h
human pixel 01.12.21

mechanaut
Assault in all 3 cases according to the same scheme. You appear with allies somewhere in an abandoned part of the institute. You make your way to a closed door. You open the door from the Father-Son terminal. You set the charge on the reactor. Watching the explosion from the same high-rise building (with Desdemona / Elder Maxson). And only one enemy faction should survive by the beginning of the assault. That is, you cannot just take and unite as in games from Biovar. So the storming of the institute as a part of minutemans + BS + Underground without mods can not be seen.

m
mechanaut 01.12.21

man-pixel
thanks, that's what I wanted to find out, otherwise I wanted to enter with minutemans and steel ...
It was just that BS was interested in how they would get into the Institute? Really, too, will have to wander through the sewers ...

j
johndark 01.12.21

I actually had to kill Paladin Dance. He turned out to be a synth. In the end, I went to the Institute and destroyed the Brotherhood of Steel.

h
human pixel 01.12.21

mechanaut
The BS will have its own "Metal Gear" large robot Liberty Prime, which will carry everyone on the way to the institute, then drill a laser tunnel into an abandoned part of the institute, but from it we get into the premises and then everything follows the template.

m
mechanaut 01.12.21

johndark
it is strange that he himself fought against synths ... Danse's college program moved out, that he began to beat his own?

h
human pixel 01.12.21

johndark
Why did he kill then, or did he not pump charisma? Let this synth work for the good of the institute.

h
human pixel 01.12.21

mechanaut
Apparently, the subway helped him to run for a long time, erased his memories and sent him to hell. And he took it and joined the BS. I smeared him out and persuaded him to stay.

j
johndark 01.12.21

human pixel
I thought to go for the Brotherhood. But then when I killed I changed my mind. In general, I will still replay. I want to try all the endings.

h
human pixel 01.12.21

johndark
You can start by saving the battle for banker hill before the mission. It will be a great time-saver. And before that, it was still the principle of how it was.

j
johndark 01.12.21

human pixel
Yes, so I will.

m
mechanaut 01.12.21

man-pixel
, in principle, spoilers will not prevent me from replaying, but I personally want to try another build + at the same time, go through the "Subway"; I do not gravitate much towards the Brotherhood (that is, I do not gravitate at all), I liked the Minutemen (especially their artillery))). I want to see how "Subway" will surprise me

h
human pixel 01.12.21

mechanaut
Minutemans "special faction". You can always be in it, and for the assault you can join the BS or the subway. The subway is more interesting to pass, but I did not see such bonuses as artillery.

M
Mitchell_ [RusDante] 01.12.21

assholes !! you at least write that there are spoilers! = (and hide them under the spoiler,
now damn it, I know that, dance, this is synth ... bitch * ... and I just stopped at the plot when building a teleport ..

m
mechanaut 01.12.21

human-pixel
and such a question, when the Studgers gives you the code for teleportation of minutemans and you jump into the water, there is some kind of code panel and it does not want to open - is that normal?
Spoiler

Mitchell_ [RusDante]
Well, sort of ... from the first post it was possible to understand that there would be something spoiler

h
human pixel 01.12.21

Mitchell_ [RusDante]
During the game, I did not go to the forum at all, it helped me. And the spoiler that was before the release of the game about the ending turned out to be untrue. Partially.

mechanaut
The gazebo often has such bugs. I personally did not pass for the minutemans. Because literally last night I learned that they, too, can storm. I will go through it myself soon and say - it was conceived this way or just a glitch.

R
Roman Selezen 01.12.21

Well, actually, the Brotherhood with the Minutemans can be stormed together!

m
mirel 01.12.21

roma1397
More details can be? What and how to do it?

m
mechanaut 01.12.21

man-pixel
listen, tell me, when will it be possible to shoot down the airship of steel behind the subway? before the storming of the institute or after?