3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Violet chachki 01.12.21 10:32 pm

O Shadow Dancer 2 - 25dexlt;< (Diablo 2)

O Shadow Dancer 2 - 25dex

Sold
8 Comments
Sort by:
k
kyrt-kyrt. 01.12.21

You won't sell brother ... you won't sell ...

Q
QLinkee 01.12.21

Sur that's right! And then give everyone a loo.

m
mafuсka 01.12.21

I won't take a cheaper berth.

A
Archon guard 01.12.21

Chachki
cham poured out the padshovka, now you have a queue out of the kurt it is worth so that you drain the padshovka too, it’s time to sell from the princep for sur (3 months, or even half a year XD), and not feed the army of hucksters

V
Violet chachki 01.12.21

Archon Guard
Well cheaper Lo Ohm from the principle of not selling, let it lie then. At least three people really need this type and they cry in the chat that there is no gear on p'g and it is impossible to buy anything. And as soon as this "something" appears, no one wants to overpay a little, give it to everyone at the default price. Moreover, boots for your (as it were) signature charm, which you will use all season for the price of (God forbid) 1 charm: D
And yes, don't sell it - it immediately pops up with a frenzied markup. So why not immediately zapindyur the price? :)

A
Archon guard 01.12.21

Chachki,
I still then (about cham) talked about how to sell at the standard price, and not rush to drain the kurtas for half the cost)) what the fuck lo ohm, sur, or went to * oops - this is how you need to conduct a conversation))

V
Violet chachki 01.12.21

Archon Guard
I like you :)

A
Archon guard 01.12.21

and you also need to put the game in hell with a name like this topic and be on duty with this game constantly, there are many people who have runes, but do not go to the forum and chat, they are almost invisible, but they are