3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stas Soshenko 01.12.21 10:32 pm

How to create buildings (Fallout 4)

Can't figure out how to build beds. Not enough steel. And how to get it, I collected a bunch of all iron rubbish, but steel is still not enough. Maybe you need to sort things out somehow. Help me to understand.
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mass of ass 01.12.21

The trash needs to be disassembled. I hardly remember how to do this, but you can disassemble objects and buildings that are in the construction zone. To do this, move the mouse over what you want to disassemble (completely destroyed house, fence, etc.) and click on R. But this does not work for all objects.

-
-k_a_z_a_k- 01.12.21

when you are near the workshop (red workbench) press "V" for 2-3 sec. and you walk around the area that you don't need (from trash to houses) you take down with the letter R. all spare parts are automatically assembled in the workbench and stored there.
if you need to disassemble the clothes from your backpack, you throw them on the ground and repeat the operation.
for buildings, you can not disassemble anything from the trash in the backpack, but just throw it into the workbench, he will disassemble it himself if something is missing.

B
Bard Buttercup 01.12.21

How to create buildings with concrete or bricks?

s
sobrichee 01.12.21

Bard Buttercup
On the map, climb somewhere that there is a plant there are many bags of cement you can put up - concrete is taken from them =)