3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MudrichenkO 01.12.21 10:32 pm

Mayor of Boston Vaults (Fallout 4)

Guys where to find the key to the Boston Mayor's Vault ???
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cold light 01.12.21

If we are talking about the entrance door to the shelter, then to the right of it is a hut on supports (it seems like another part of the shelter sticks out of the ground), in it there is a terminal without a password, in it we select "open the door". If we are talking about the safe and the keys that the mayor gave to the guard, then I could not find them either. I'll be back when I finish hacking.

M
MudrichenkO 01.12.21

Cold light
Got it, thanks

K
Kornelyi 01.12.21

If I'm not mistaken, the keys should be looked for next to the skeletons, keys with a keychain in the form of a Vault Boy.

M
MudrichenkO 01.12.21

kassianum
Yes, found thanks

S
Sumer 01.12.21

Cold light The
key to the safe lies in a suitcase with money in the warehouse, next to it is the skeleton of that "nepomnyukakegozovut" assistant who was mentioned by the mayor in the audio recording.

C
Cold light 01.12.21

Schumer
Thank you))) I'll go watch.

N
Nathan200 01.12.21

Guys, help. I have a problem with this stupid hideout. More precisely with the quest "Subways". For one of their quests, you must, as usual, first pick up a bookmark in one of the mailboxes. I took it. The next item of the quest "mayor of Boston's hideout, destroy enemies" has appeared. But the marker does not appear on the map !! Apparently the problem is that I found this shelter long before the quest, just wandering around the wasteland. And I cleaned it out. Well, since I know where it is. I went and cleaned it up again (the enemies must be said to be cut at the speed of light in this part) But they didn’t protect me from completing the quest. and hangs. And I can’t continue the line "Subway" ((I have already installed everything MILA. The tasks that Tom gives. And he completed all the quests of the robot and the doctor. Maybe through the console you can somehow complete this quest? Or reset it to zero. Tell me please !! The exact name of the quest "