3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 01.12.21 10:32 pm

Power armor (Fallout 4)

is there any enclave armor in the game? at least a hat from there, well, I really liked the enclave helmet, if you can tell me where to get it) thanks in advance
12 Comments
Sort by:
n
nominar 01.12.21

There is called x-01, it seems, you can find it at the spawn site of any armor after level 30.

m
mechanaut 01.12.21

nominar Is there
only one raider?

G
Gryxa 01.12.21

nominar
run level 41. finished the storyline for the brotherhood and still have never met the enclave

n
nominar 01.12.21

It can be found in any power armor spawn, it all depends on the level. From 1 to 23 levels, you don't even need to look for it - the T-60 will appear.
In the "National Guard Training Grounds" location, there is a small bunker, inside which you can find a power frame with X-01 armor for the torso, left arm and legs. (Depends on the level of the character, up to level 30, most likely, there will be either T-60 or T60b)

In a hidden bunker under the Abandoned Shack in the Luminous Sea, you can find a part of this armor.

Near Poseidon Turbine 18-F (Northwest of Bunker Hill) on a high hill (parts may be missing). A broken rotorcraft. The missing pieces can be found west of the Construction Site in Murkwater (South of the map, in the swamps). Also at the broken rotorcraft.

The full set of armor can also be found at the South Boston Military Outpost. The armor is on the street. (Depends on the level of the character, up to level 30, most likely, there will be either a T-60 or a T60b). You can get it by hacking the "Hard" level terminal, so it is advisable to have Nick Valentine as your companions if your hacking skill is low.

The helmet of armor can be stolen on Pridvena

After reaching a certain level, it can spawn on the frame of power armor. (In a place where you have never been, not necessarily a complete set, for example, only a helmet)

All options for spawning armor (type) depend directly on the level of the GG. That is, at levels 1-20, you most likely will not find the complete X-01 set.

During the "Excavation" quest, behind one of the walls you can find this armor (either a complete set or without any part), which is guarded by the King of Swamps. (Lv 36)

In the "Customs Tower" location, just to the west of the map marker, there is an unmarked "Court 35" building. On its roof there is a complete set, guarded by a stormtroner and a security robot. To open the cabinet, you need to press two buttons in the rooms from which the robots come out. There is a bug associated with this set: before putting on this particular set, it will have the appearance of T-60 armor.

a
ant240801 01.12.21

nominar
A small clarification - it is better not to enter the location at all, otherwise I had T60 at level 30+, and the first time I went there at a low level

T
Technic82 01.12.21

Gryxa

If religion does not forbid you to use cheats, then go to the "developers room", take this hat there and back ...

F
FOSTER_ok 01.12.21

Gryxa
You cannot find an enclave where there is none.

S
Supermutant_Marcus 01.12.21

nominar
It turns out that if I have already taken a skeleton with armor in the arsenal of the National Guard, it will not spawn there anymore, right?

R
RB_XAH 01.12.21

Or you can make power armor without rust, otherwise you have completely pumped it and it is all rusty.

V
Vladimir2307 01.12.21

RB_XAH
Paint, great choice.

G
Gryxa 01.12.21

nominar
x0-1 is not an enclave's armor. I read it on a foreign forum, but there, too, no one knows where to open it. It seems like there should be some kind of location where this particular kit is

M
Marty52 01.12.21

Gryxa
X-01 is the real armor of the Enclave. The same one from the first parts. You can find it randomly in the spawn areas after level 30. You can look at the interactive map where you can find such places (www .fallout4map. Com). Or some still write that it is guaranteed to be found in the unmarked location of Court 35. It is located southeast of the Fanel Hall location.