3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Visions_Slip 01.12.21 10:37 pm

Plasma pistol is not infinite (Fallout 4)

He knocked out an endless plasma pistol, made a rifle out of it. I walked around and was just happy until I accidentally sold it to a trader in the Subway (or rather, I pressed sell but canceled the deal). Now the rifle, although it is written that the infinite does not have such a property, because the cartridges fly from the inventory only on the way. Loading on early saves doesn't help. All that remains is to sell the rifle and forget ...
7 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 01.12.21

Visions_Slip
You were wrong from the very beginning. There is no infinite firearm in the game, infinity just means it doesn't need to be reloaded. How do you even imagine endless cartridges?
And the lack of reloading is a rather ridiculous decision. Rendering solid

By firearms, in this case, I meant a weapon that uses ammunition, and not any alternative energy sources

E
EvgenyDMT 01.12.21

Visions_Slip
If there are more than 1000 rounds, the hood will only display 999, once you have less than 999 left, the hood will count them.

g
ghostwolf 01.12.21

This is not a bug, the barrel only does not need to be reloaded and that's it, but patricks are slipping from the inventory.

C
CEMENTATOR 01.12.21

I, too, as the author of the topic led the way. I thought the ammunition was endless. although the cartridges snapped off. pancake.

V
Visions_Slip 01.12.21

ehhh. checked 2 more endless barrels, after removing the cartridges in the box. And the truth is finite. Thanks)

N
NemoDog 01.12.21

Guys, well, you are naive) I immediately checked how a weapon with such a property works, since if the cartridges were really infinite, I would delete the game :-)

s
saa0891 01.12.21

Actually, the FNV had a barrel with endless cartridges, if someone does not remember, a rechargeable rifle, of course it was rather weak, but for every little thing like cockroaches, dutny, etc. enough, even raiders could be felled out of a snack.